Does any body have any videos of unfamous comedians like maybey party or bar entertainment comdeians not very well known comedians.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
brian regan.
kevin shea
George Carlin - though he is a famous comedian i dont know anyone that knows him
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
brian regan.
kevin shea
George Carlin - though he is a famous comedian i dont know anyone that knows him
Not only is he fairly well-known, he's fairly shitty.
Quote by RatmN'Roses
brian regan.
kevin shea

You must not know many people.

He's been in the comedy business for 50+ years.

Also, Brian Regan is well known, in terms of comedians. He may not be a really common name, like Jerry Seinfeld or Dane Cook, but he's known.

IMO, not enough people know Mike Birbiglia. I know he's known by a good few people. Very few people I have come across know who he is, though both my age and older.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
George Carlin - look him up.
Patrick Star of The Jelly fishing Club PM darkstar2644 to Join
Quote by fallenangel20

IMO, not enough people know Mike Birbiglia. I know he's known by a good few people. Very few people I have come across know who he is, though both my age and older.

He's had 2 appearances on Comedy Central, so he should be fairly well known.
I think "Last Comic Standing" is still going on, watch that and find some comedians. Although my direct contribution to this thread is Richard Belzer. Yeah, he's been doing comedy for a LONG ass time, but I don't know anyone that's heard of him, and in my opinion, he can be pretty funny. The fact that he looks like Leonard Nimoy is pretty funny though.
Quote by InvaderTSN
He's had 2 appearances on Comedy Central, so he should be fairly well known.

True, he's had two Comedy Central Presents shows, and his one-hour special, but, IMO, he's still not really well known. He's known, like I said, but there are a good many comedians who get a one-hour special and still aren't terribly well known.

*cough*Henry Cho*cough*

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Ben Bailey.

He has once Comedy Central Presents show, and it was amazing. But you can barely find anything from him, and nobody knows who he is.
Quote by fallenangel20
True, he's had two Comedy Central Presents shows, and his one-hour special, but, IMO, he's still not really well known. He's known, like I said, but there are a good many comedians who get a one-hour special and still aren't terribly well known.

*cough*Henry Cho*cough*

Too bad that awful comedians get all the attention and spotlight.

*cough*Carlos Mencia/Dane Cook*cough*
Quote by InvaderTSN
Too bad that awful comedians get all the attention and spotlight.

*cough*Carlos Mencia/Dane Cook*cough*

I think Dane Cook is great, and Carlos Mencia is an ass :/
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
I think Dane Cook is great, and Carlos Mencia is an ass :/

I've watched Dane Cook several times, and a lot of his jokes weren't really funny. All he does is yell and stomp around to emphasize a funny point of a story which isn't really at all funny.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I've watched Dane Cook several times, and a lot of his jokes weren't really funny. All he does is yell and stomp around to emphasize a funny point of a story which isn't really at all funny.

The jokes themselves don't need to be funny. It's entirely about how you tell it. That's why we (usually) watch comedians, instead of reading jokes online. Wether the joke is funny or not is irrelevant, it's wether the comedian can make people laugh, which I've never seen him fail to do.
Eugene Mirman is definitely my favorite newish comedian out there. The man's insane but a genius.
Dat Phan, I didn't realize he won last comic standing until just now when I googled his name to check my spelling. So maybe i'm outta the loop here but I don't know anyone else who knows him.
I'd say not enough peeps know Daniel Tosh, and even Bill Hicks
ummmm Demetri Martin?

I dunno I'm not quite sure wat the definition of this thread really is, I'm just mentioning all the comedians that are funnier than that Mencia asshole, yet are somehow less famous
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
The jokes themselves don't need to be funny. It's entirely about how you tell it. That's why we (usually) watch comedians, instead of reading jokes online. Wether the joke is funny or not is irrelevant, it's wether the comedian can make people laugh, which I've never seen him fail to do.

Which happens to be why Mitch Hedberg was fantastic. I think a lot of peeps know him right?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by tremeloud
Dat Phan, I didn't realize he won last comic standing until just now when I googled his name to check my spelling. So maybe i'm outta the loop here but I don't know anyone else who knows him.
I'd say not enough peeps know Daniel Tosh, and even Bill Hicks
ummmm Demetri Martin?

I dunno I'm not quite sure wat the definition of this thread really is, I'm just mentioning all the comedians that are funnier than that Mencia asshole, yet are somehow less famous

Demetri Martin is actually very well known.

Quote by Macabre_Turtle

I still don't enjoy his act.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Demetri Martin is actually very well known.

Even though that sorta calls my original post out, I'm glad to hear that, theres not many people more deserving than him.

EDIT: ^ i was talking about how he's well known
Quote by tremeloud
Even though that sorta calls my original post out, I'm glad to hear that, theres not many people more deserving than him.

Wasn't calling you out, just trying to tell you that a lot of people know him.
Quote by InvaderTSN

I haven't seen anybodies reaction to him but my own. Maybe I have weird taste.

Quote by tremeloud
Which happens to be why Mitch Hedberg was fantastic. I think a lot of peeps know him right?

I know a lot of people that know him. He's pretty great. Well... was. I just wish he would've told less one-liners :/
Tim Nutt is god. There are maybe a hand full of Canadians on this board who will know who he his.
I don't know if Doug Stanhope and Louis CK are well known or not but they are some of my favorite comedians.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006