I've began a weight training program recently (About two weeks ago to be exact) and while I'm digging the results from it, I've noticed that the blade of my left shoulder seems to sort of stick out at times when I move my left arm. Almost as if it's disconnected. This had never happened prior to me seriously working out and I fear that it might be a tear or something but I'm not sure.

The reason that I'm not sure is I believe that a tear of a ligament or something that holds the blade in place would probably be rather painful. And I'm not experiencing any pain from it. Could this be a simple by-product of me over exerting myself in the gym and something that will eventually go away, or should I get this checked out by a doctor?
You have 2 weeks left Make the best of it, buddy.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
no pain ? I'm pretty sure that a sympton of chlamydia.

lol, no I think your fine

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
If I had to choose between a messed up shoulder and an STD.............I think I'd take the messed up shoulder.
Your muscles are just growing at different paces so your ligaments need to adjust. When I tore my wrist tendons leading to my fingers in a tragic skateboarding accident, my doctor suggested I learn guitar to strengthen them back up. For a while my knuckes got obnoxiously large, and the doc said that things like that happen a lot when muscles are growing, just few people notice them.

Youre fine
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by iron.zeppelin
you realize you are in the pit and not on webmd right?

na hes just one of those brave people that uses the pit as their personal doctor
you're probably fine as long as there's no pain, but make sure you're using the right form and that both arms are doing the same thing during lifts.

one thing that helps shoulder stability a lot and can cut down on injuries is doing some rotator cuff exercises. use light dumbells, start with 10 lbs at the most and don't use more than 15lbs. especially when you're doing heavy shoulder, chest, and upper back stuff this will help stabilize the shoulder joint and it will improve general posture as well.
Quote by iron.zeppelin
you realize you are in the pit and not on webmd right?

Oh yeah I forgot. Let me add in a more off topic topic than this one.

So, you guys fan of this Jesus character?

Seriously, I appreciate the help. I thought I may have hurt myself or something.
I'm sorry to say it's AIDS good buddy. I'll give you three weeks to live. Make the best of it.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.