I was wondering... I am working on submitting chords for a song. I have went to other songs and looked at them and played them and stuff, but how do i put them hover things on my tab. As in, when you hover your mouse over a certain chord it shows you how to play it. Could someone help me on how to make my tab be able to do that? please and thnx!
After you submit the chords, it automatically does that itself. You don't need to do anything to get it like that. Just put the chords where they need to be.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Are you 100% sure? cuz i've seen songs without the hover things in them. But If so thnk you.
Please reply back soon. I am about ready to Submit It.
I'm sure. I've submitted tons of chords before. You don't need to do anything yourself. It does it automatically. Maybe the reason you've seen it is because the chords were submitted under "tabs" instead labelled as "chords". It won't show up like that if it is mislabelled and put into tabs. It only works if you label it as chords.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
well it should automatically come up AFTER it is approved and posted.
let's say you have lyrics of the song:
i'm going to use "Ole Black 'n' Blue Eyes" by the Fratellis.

Well, she wants to be a singer in the band,

maybe I'll give the girl a hand and a microphone,

she looks like she's all alone.

make sure the lines have spaces in between, like above.
then continue adding the CHORDS between the lines, approximately at where they should be played (ignore the periods, they are just for spacing).

...............C..................Em..............Am
Well, she wants to be a singer in the band,
..................Em................F.............C
may-be I'll give the girl a hand and a microphone,
.......F.............D.......G
she looks like she's all alone.

then after you submit your Chords tabs, these letters in between the lines will automatically show up in Blue Hovers.

enjoy.