Inspired by the other racism thread...

Ok so I've noticed that certain races have certain repeating characteristics because I guess I'm the kind of person who just takes note of those things.

I don't actually hate hispanics but I can see how racism in my town has come to be. And ill tell you why...

The other night I went to the movie The Happening and the whole back row was filled with 15 and under kids who happened to all or mostly be hispanic and they talked during the beginning ads and previews which i guess i can stand, even though i really like watching previews.

When the movies started they never really stopped... Through the whole movie they wouldn't shut up and I'm not the guy who complains to the employees so i just took it through the whole movie and developed a hate for hispanics.

Now I'm not a racist at all but from what i've observed in my town I was in no way surprised that they were hispanic.

I went to Zohan a couple days after that with a friend and once again the back row was filled with hispanic kids around 15 years of age and the same thing happened. It was worse this time and people actually started shh-ing them and at one point my friend literally yelled "Shut the **** up". Of course that had no affect.

Later in the movie one of the girls was either talking on the phone or to one of the other kids but she actually said "I dont know why all these people keep looking back at me..."

Whether she was being sarcastic or actually that ****ing stupid, It pissed just about everyone in the theatre off.

Conclusion: Not to be ignorant, but Hispanics tend not care about people around them. In a theater or in our mall where they yell obscenities to any one who looks at them. The stereotypes have created themselves. They're perceived as thieves in my town. Generally looked down upon and I can understand why. I'm not being ignorant, only observant and I see why people are racist towards them.
I'm Tyler
I've never had a problem with them, but I grew up in the southwest and there never felt like there was a difference between me and hispanic kids, I think its really more relaxed down there.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Wow.Can I report this for stupidity?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by maggot9779
tut tut. Generalising, especially when it comes to race/religion/gender/location is wrong.

I'm not generalizing. I'm just pointing out how it happens in my town(in central NE). Its a reoccurring thing with them so I can see why people hate them.
I'm Tyler
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

You're Mexican, your opinion doesn't count.
JK. Report away. This **** is nothing more than unjustified bitching and generalizing.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
What town do you live in? And generalizing over what a bunch of 15 year olds do is kinda weak.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter

Edit: DAMN, beaten to it. I don't know the link to the original so i had to upload it myself...
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Dude, you can't just sum up an entire race like that. You have no idea how ignorant and stupid you are.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by Octtwe88
I'm not generalizing. I'm just pointing out how it happens in my town(in central NE). Its a reoccurring thing with them so I can see why people hate them.

That always happens in my city with preppy,rich white people.

See what I did?
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
I actually feel the same way as octtwe88, because I have observed all of the exact same things having to do with Hispanics. I'm not racist either, and I do have Hispanic friends, but in general the Hispanic teens are the one's that earn themselves the reputation.

/minirant.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

Stupid for pointing out what I've observed? I'm not going to say EVERY SINGLE person with that in their blood acts that way. Maybe its just the ones who were raised (or not raised) a certain way. The people they hang out with and other factors make a difference but its super common here.
I'm Tyler
Theres nothing wrong with what hes done...its called freedom of speech, i agree. Blacks are that way too, actually worse...

...now I cant wait to see what kinda rants get posted on here hahaha.
Quote by Octtwe88
Stupid for pointing out what I've observed? I'm not going to say EVERY SINGLE person with that in their blood acts that way. Maybe its just the ones who were raised (or not raised) a certain way. The people they hang out with and other factors make a difference but its super common here.

Are you Lappish, because my friend's Lappish and he's a total prick.
Quote by metal Lover
Are you Lappish, because my friend's Lappish and he's a total prick.

Whats Lappish?
I'm Tyler
Quote by Octtwe88
I'm not going to say EVERY SINGLE person with that in their blood acts that way.

Toooo late.

Quote by Octtwe88
Not to be ignorant, but Hispanics tend not care about people around them.

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Octtwe88
Stupid for pointing out what I've observed? I'm not going to say EVERY SINGLE person with that in their blood acts that way.
you just did with your thread title.
I don't think you're racist, but when you say "I hate Hispanics" because of they way they were raised, it doesn't make sense. You could just say "I hate kids who aren't raised correctly." It would be the exact same if the kids were white. If you come out to Omaha, you'll see there are a bunch of snotty white kids who would probably be described like the Hispanics you are hating on. It's nothing about their race, so it would probably be better to say "I hate kids who go to movies and talk." Their race has nothing to do with it.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852
What town do you live in? And generalizing over what a bunch of 15 year olds do is kinda weak.

Grand Island. And yeah I'm sure they're not too mature yet but when i was 15 i had more than enough sense to be quiet during a movie.
I'm Tyler
Quote by Octtwe88

Quote by Octtwe88
Not to be ignorant, but Hispanics tend not care about people around them

Way to not generalise....
Quote by blackflag49
you just did with your thread title.

Honestly the title was just to catch attention. I actually said I dont actually hate hispanics a few lines down...
I'm Tyler
Quote by Octtwe88
Grand Island. And yeah I'm sure they're not too mature yet but when i was 15 i had more than enough sense to be quiet during a movie.

That's like Freshman or 8th graders. Some kids mature differently, and it has nothing to do with their race.

*Grand Island is an hour from me.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Octtwe88
Whats Lappish?

A derogatory term for the people in Northern Finland, Sweden, and Norway who speak the Sami language. They usually have Mongolian facial features, but are Northern European.
That's 15 year old girls being 15 year old girls. You can't sum up a whole race based on their 15 year old girls.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
White teenagers, asian teenagers and black teenagers are perfectly well behaved and respectful.

Its only those damn Hispanics that do anything disrespectful/immoral/illegal or just act like hormone-driven f*cktards to those around them. No black, white or asian children have ever been rude or stolen.

I know what you're saying bro. Ethnicity really DOES determine behavior.
Quote by metal Lover
White people are always taking up too much space.

Quote by brandon369852
I don't think you're racist, but when you say "I hate Hispanics" because of they way they were raised, it doesn't make sense. You could just say "I hate kids who aren't raised correctly." It would be the exact same if the kids were white. If you come out to Omaha, you'll see there are a bunch of snotty white kids who would probably be described like the Hispanics you are hating on. It's nothing about their race, so it would probably be better to say "I hate kids who go to movies and talk." Their race has nothing to do with it.

+1

it is REALLY ignorant to generalize about hispanics that way, based on the fact that a few 15 year old kids were talking during some movies you were at. like the above post pointed out, it has nothing to do with their "race." they were just being 15 year olds... LOTS of 15 year olds do the same ****, regardless of their nationality.
Quote by Aveks
White teenagers, asian teenagers and black teenagers are perfectly well behaved and respectful.

Its only those damn Hispanics that do anything disrespectful/immoral/illegal or just act like hormone-driven f*cktards to those around them. No black, white or asian children have ever been rude or stolen.

Bull****! black kids are awful...most of them are a bunch of thung wanna be lowlifes whos main goal is to **** white girls and stay fly...its retarded haha... and Rap, dont get me started with that ****
Quote by Aveks

unless youre being sarcastic, you are even more ignorant than the ts. that is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.
Quote by Aveks

You're starting to sound like the Minutemen that march around where I live.

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Raider76
Bull****! black kids are awful...most of them are a bunch of thung wanna be lowlifes whos main goal is to **** white girls and stay fly...its retarded haha... and Rap, dont get me started with that ****

My sarcasm detector is beeping quietly.

Tell me you are joking.
Quote by Guitar_Poet

+1

it is REALLY ignorant to generalize about hispanics that way, based on the fact that a few 15 year old kids were talking during some movies you were at. like the above post pointed out, it has nothing to do with their "race." they were just being 15 year olds... LOTS of 15 year olds do the same ****, regardless of their nationality.

This.

I don't hate anyone but dem damned fereigners.
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure Aveks is kidding. Now Raider, I'm not so sure..
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by RocknRollRay
That's 15 year old girls being 15 year old girls. You can't sum up a whole race based on their 15 year old girls.

Yeah i know, but its what I've seen. They weren't all girls either. Its just a little out of hand when stuff like that happens.
I'm Tyler
Quote by metal Lover
My sarcasm detector is beeping quietly.

Tell me you are joking.

sorry buddy...atleast where i live...thats the way it is. I have black frinds and all but jesus black people need to f*ckin calm their egos
Quote by brandon369852
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure Aveks is kidding. Now Raider, I'm not so sure..

Can't be too careful these days
I've seen the same thing happen with white kids, your point is invalid.

Maybe it's kids under 15 you should be hating.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...