I will probably buy the Spider Valve 212 cuz that's all I need for power and the tone is

awesome for the price

but I was wondering if it included an fx loop? I know the amp comes with fx onboard

but maybe later on I want other effects/distortion

Thanx ahead of time

p.s.-- haters please don't critize this amp; it actually sounds pretty nice; just answer my
question
The idea of the on board effects is that you don't buy effects pedals - like other solidstate moddelling amps... If you wanted an overdrive pedal, they go in front of the amp.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
The idea of the on board effects is that you don't buy effects pedals - like other solidstate moddelling amps... If you wanted an overdrive pedal, they go in front of the amp.

yeah man cuz later on I might get the dime distortion pedal
Wouldn't be my first choice. Go with a decent overdrive to boost the valves harder.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Yngwi3
Wouldn't be my first choice. Go with a decent overdrive to boost the valves harder.

cool man i'll think about that.which pedal would be good for creamy thick solos i.e. Slash, satriani?
Quote by StraightxXxEdge
What's the footswitch like? Would suck if you had to go to the amp to switch effects.

i'm just goin w/ the budget and I just practice with my band, later on a little gig here and there
honest though not really into fx. I just plug and play w/ a little verb

so in other words no footswitch....yet
Quote by (Mr.Arercab)
yeah man cuz later on I might get the dime distortion pedal

You don't need an effects loop for an overdrive or distortion pedal.
Quote by (Mr.Arercab)
I will probably buy the Spider Valve 212 cuz that's all I need for power and the tone is

awesome for the price

but I was wondering if it included an fx loop? I know the amp comes with fx onboard

but maybe later on I want other effects/distortion

Thanx ahead of time

p.s.-- haters please don't critize this amp; it actually sounds pretty nice; just answer my
question

No, it's not. The amp is overpriced drastically. 1400$ for the amp you're talking about new over here in Australia. You can find valvekings for less.

If you plan on getting different effects and distortion pedals and what not steer away from this amp. They don't go well with effect pedals. Besides, after a while you'll probably develop an ear for tone to realize how bad this sounds.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by Moe.
No, it's not. The amp is overpriced drastically. 1400$ for the amp you're talking about new over here in Australia. You can find valvekings for less.

If you plan on getting different effects and distortion pedals and what not steer away from this amp. They don't go well with effect pedals. Besides, after a while you'll probably develop an ear for tone to realize how bad this sounds.

IMO Spider Valves are better than VK's. I would rather have a Spider Valve anyway
Quote by Horlicks
IMO Spider Valves are better than VK's. I would rather have a Spider Valve anyway

True.
I'd still much rather get something all valve though.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by (Mr.Arercab)
cool man i'll think about that.which pedal would be good for creamy thick solos i.e. Slash, satriani?

A different amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Maybe consider a secondhand Marshall jcm800 combo?
Then you can use a stompbox or two please your effects habit

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page