Alright I absolutely hate this band. I love death metal blah blah blah. But my friend got tickets to their concert and she wanted me to go, so are their shows any fun at all? Like is there any sort of movement, not even a mosh pit, maybe just jumping around or some pushing?
I don't hate happy music I'm just wondering if it's any fun because it's pretty much a free show
Is your friend hot? Therein lies the answer.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Where are you going? Because I was invited by a friend to see them in St. Paul on August 8th...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by the_astronaut
Is your friend dateable? Therein lies the answer.

fixed for the guy in case she's ugly.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
but if he hasn't either, it's all good right?
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well seeing as one likes death metal and the other likes Cute Is What We Aim For, it's pretty safe to assume that they're both 12.

P.s Dave I haven't talked to you in ages.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut

P.s Dave I haven't talked to you in ages.

I know...I'm nearly done with the invigilation work, so after that I might actually have a life...y'know...until this agency lands me a data entry job for the rest of the summer >_>

It's Death Cab soon! I'm still mildly outraged that you're only staying two days
There was a pit last year. But it was gay push pit. But theres ton of crowd surfing, if its on the weekend...
Quote by fake_sk8r182
I know...I'm nearly done with the invigilation work, so after that I might actually have a life...y'know...until this agency lands me a data entry job for the rest of the summer >_>

It's Death Cab soon! I'm still mildly outraged that you're only staying two days

We well don't want to outstay our welcome. +you'll be burdened with my presence next year anyways.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I LOVE CIWWAF!
and they are amazing live, i seen them at the start of the month in Glasgow!
Quote by the_astronaut
We well don't want to outstay our welcome. +you'll be burdened with my presence next year anyways.

Jack's coming instead I think? Damn Dave with his damn patting (he taught me that one last night )

I'm really looking forward to next year. It's going to be awesome. Have you sent off your accommodation form yet?
Quote by fake_sk8r182
Jack's coming instead I think? Damn Dave with his damn patting (he taught me that one last night )

I'm really looking forward to next year. It's going to be awesome. Have you sent off your accommodation form yet?

I think so, good ol' Jacky boy. +lol, yes learning the Southern lingo, Dave is patting hard.

I haven't :/ I get them when I send off my certificates, which my school is stalling on! Sighhhh. I will get it sorted this week I swear.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

I've been listening to a lot of not so good music lately, this is up there
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
im going to see them on july 9th in tampa
2 days before the warped tour
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
Quote by the_astronaut
Is your friend hot? Therein lies the answer.

+1

I doubt there's a gonna be a mosh during Cute is What We Aim For, but you mentioned pushing, so, yeah, a bunch of 15 year old girls trying to get closer to the front lol.

I shouldn't talk sh*t cause I like CIWWAF
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I saw them opening at a Fall Out Boy concert. Fall Out Boy kicked ass but Cute Is What We Aim For really sucked. The lead singer was shooting off snot rockets and the guitar players have zero skill. I called the lead singer an asshole, to this day I hope he heard me, I yelled it pretty loud.
Epiphone G-400 Goth (I love it so much!)
Digitech RP 80 Modeling Guitar Processor
Viper Amp (Getting new one soon.)
Jay Turser Strat (Worst guitar ever made.)

"Different strokes for different folks."