How did/do you manage to practice guitar in college? Did roommates mind if you were playing guitar while he/she was in the same room as you? Were there other places you could practice guitar? Also if you were to form a band, how did u manage to get a drum set to play.
Get some headphones is always a good idea. And if anyone bothers you, shred their face off.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Get some headphones is always a good idea. And if anyone bothers you, shred their face off.

Literally.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
I don't know if all universities' dorms have this, but one of the dorms up in Greeley have a basement where musicians can practice in rooms with soundproof pads or whatever so the others won't hear from outside or from the next room. Pretty neat.

And then there are practice rooms at the music school.
Get a Line 6 POD and use headphones.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
get headphones
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
find somewhere near by to jam?
Guitarist for Adelaide Post Hardcore band Emerald City EmeraldCityAU

Playing a Fender Blacktop Tele through an Orange Dual Terror and 2x12.
...I do a music course at college. So i've never really had a problem with practice.
In Europe we mostly never have to share a room, so it makes things a lot easier.
lol i still live at home lolollololololololollllolololollolololololololololololololo
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
our college has a whole floor for music/ music tech courses so We have a practise room and two studios
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I moved into some university apartments and had been playing my electric through headphones + my PODXT. I recently got an acoustic and started playing it and the douche bag neighbor of mine complained, and it honestly wasn't that loud, and was like 9:45 at night.

Anticipate a jerk, and get headphones to play with. Have you seen these? Seem pretty cool.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Amplug-AC30-Headphone-Amp?sku=481676
Quote by Pott
In Europe we mostly never have to share a room, so it makes things a lot easier.

Every uni I know someone at in Scotland has shared rooms, mine included.

Get headphones, bring an acoustic, only play when he's out, ask him if he minds. In general just be considerate and he won't mind.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Woa this blows. In Heriot Watt there are no rooms you could share, even if you wanted to. There are flats but they have individual rooms too.
Quote by edcore
I moved into some university apartments and had been playing my electric through headphones + my PODXT. I recently got an acoustic and started playing it and the douche bag neighbor of mine complained, and it honestly wasn't that loud, and was like 9:45 at night.

Anticipate a jerk, and get headphones to play with. Have you seen these? Seem pretty cool.
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-Amplug-AC30-Headphone-Amp?sku=481676

I have GOT to get me one of those!!!!!

Back on topic, I just use headphones and nobody cares.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here