I'm bored, it's 5 am, and i'm sitting here with my guitar. I'd really like to get more acquainted with some speed excercises or some fast runs. Thank you if you can help me out....Hook me up guys!
Quote by Inbleach
Can't dude, too wired.

Unplug yourself.

/pun
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
haha. I took my adderall too late, i'm just a 16 year old with ADHD and i've had too much caffeine today....too many energy drinks and a bunch of other stuff, i'm amazed my heart hasn't exploded
Last edited by Inbleach at Jun 17, 2008,
^+9999999999
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
fap
Do you play Starcraft 2? Well then you should add Moderas character code: 933!
Quote by malefaction
1. Get a girlfriend.
2. Get laid.

^ that always helps

anything you practice a 5am after being up all day and night you just woulnt retain bro. too much of your brain is shut down right now (really)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
eh, i'm still just gonna keep playin, I guess that'll keep me content until light breaks the sky.
If you had a girlfriend, and you're doing everything properly, you wouldn't have enough energy to stay up to 5 am.
Quote by malefaction
If you had a girlfriend, and you're doing everything properly, you wouldn't have enough energy to stay up to 5 am.

guess i'm failing at that then
Quote:
Originally Posted by malefaction

guess i'm failing at that then

One word my friend: AXE. Lol.
you competent with sweep picking? if not, learn to. it'll take a good while, it'll be fun to watch yourself progress, and you'll have begun to master a new technique. it'll be hard to get them clean for a good while, but you'll get the gist of it down pretty quick. work on the a string shapes for the major and minor arpeggios, and then go up the notes of say the C minor scale on the A string, playing the appropriate major and minor arpeggio in each spot. don't bother with the diminished one, as it'll give you a pointless shape to learn so early.

if you're not interested in that, work on

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------12-------------------12-14-15-14-12----------------------------------------------------
-12-14-15------15-14-12-14-15--------------------15-14-12-14-15-----------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cont.

---12----------------------12-14-15-14-12-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------15-14-12-14-15----------------------15-14-12-----------------12-14-16---
-----------------------------------------------------16-14-12-14-16---------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn a Blue Oyster Cult song.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
have you checked out kristopher dahl's (sp?) lesson videos? he's always got something interesting to get you to work on. whether you can master one of his lessons in five minutes, or whether you can't get up to his speed no matter how hard you try, there's pretty much an amazing new lick to learn in every video. the licks he's used in his videos have shaped my playing style immensely.
fap like you've never fapped before
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates