hey guys, can you throw some names of really good chorus pedals for bass cheers
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Digitech Bass Multi-Chorus - I've got it and it sounds exactly like the Demo/Sample on the Digitech site. Excellent pedal, great range of sounds you can get out of it too
I use the Digitech bass Chorus. Cuts pretty much NO low end, and I can set it to give me a little boost for when I go into a solo. Has up to 16 voices of chorus available, and you can combine it with distortion to get some interesting sounds. I can get the EXACT Knights of Cydonia guitar tone Bellamy has right after the intro.
Quote by FbSa
Ashdown has a Bass Chorus, though have never personally used it. How much did the Digitech Bass Chorus cost you Indian?

I believe around $60, and it came with a power adapter. But I got it new. Used you could probably score one for around $40. I'll upload the sound I'm talking about in a second.
which digitech bass chorus are you using indian rockstar cause l also would like to get one
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I also have the Digitech multichorus bass chorus (long name, I know) and I recommend it 100%. A lot of different tones out the little thing, built like a tank, get an adaptor because the thing eats batteries like there's no tomorrow.
Quote by fatgoogle
which digitech bass chorus are you using indian rockstar cause l also would like to get one

The only one they make? The Multichorus or whatever it is. Its the blue one. And the clip is up.
I have the Digitech and I love it as well. For the price, its an amazing sounding pedal.