Ok so we're getting our year 12 jerseys and I have no idea what to get on it.. I don't just want like.. "Pat." Cause that would be gay, so what can I get??
HI
stratpat?
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
or Jeremy
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
How bout StratPat?

I got camrock.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Pat, boy of destiny

Pat a.k.a Jesus

Pat a.k.a God

Pat a.k.a. Satan

Your mom's new boyfriend

Pat, mutha****as!

I'm done now.
kill all humans
Quote by soulflyV
Pat?

Get Pit. Or LOLWUT.

Also, I didn't get a senior jersey, waste of money.

I got two

Although it wasn't my money, so I win.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I got one, geez our school's design is gay
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by StratPat
Ok so we're getting our year 12 jerseys and I have no idea what to get on it.. I don't just want like.. "Pat." Cause that would be gay, so what can I get??

get "Ronaldo" and the number 7

thats what i got on my Man U shirt
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by soulflyV
Well I wasn't going to waste $78 of my money on a thing we only get to wear twice in the whole year, and not wear ever again.

Yeah.. It's pretty much a waste of money, but still. You kind of feel like you HAVE to buy one
HI
Quote by StratPat
Yeah.. It's pretty much a waste of money, but still. You kind of feel like you HAVE to buy one

it is a waste of money; there is so much more in life than remembering year 12, and you will forget about year 12 in a flash when you go to uni or get a job.

use the 78 bucks and buy some new music equipment: you can remember your year 12 in your head: thats why its called "remembering" but you cant "imagine" your guitar through a phaser or whatever. or just stock up on strings.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Mine was $80, and we still haven't gotten them. They only finalised them today. They wanked around for weeks now, we ordered them last term, but they still haven't paid for them.
Quote by *Juno*
Please dont be one of those dicks that goes around with the entire class writtern on the back of thier jumper..its really lame

At my school they come as standard with everyone's name on the back and your name or nickname across the shoulders.

I like them .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK