I've made this song that's called Made Dead. It's in my profile. Please tell me what do you think in it. I might add a bassline to it.

Crit for Crit!

Please rate.
Recording quality: Needs a lot of work. I understand you are probably on a limited budget but you put it up for review so there it is. Your guitar sound is probably pretty good live but it's all high end and fuzz in the mix. You must get some bass in there and then you'll be able to see how your guitar tone will be totally lost.

Playing: You are playing beyond your ability to play clean. Slow it down, simplify or practice, practice, practice. There's lots of missed notes and ringing high Es that you've failed to mute and they have been noticed. It provides for a very loose and muddled sound and is the opposite of what you want if you desire a professional sound.

Composition: The entire first portion is confusing and left me wondering where you were going with the song. Once you got into the hook and the faster stuff the song started to become interesting. If you want to inject chaos into a song, make sure it isn't too long. Had I not been listening to this for a crit I would have turned it off.

Keep playing. Keep practicing. Keep having fun.
Composition and recording was made in +/- 2 hours I played all the stuff couple of times, but I was too lazy to replace the misses with correct ones. :P

I don't have good recording equipment, and I don't own a bass guitar. Guitar sound is crappy due to the fact that my equipment isn't super. Thanks for the crit!
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Wohoo James_Het_Rules made his own version of the song it can be found on his profile. He hasn't finished it though. :P
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.