Hello, Im a guitarist, but I would love to play bass too, but i dont know what to buy... I saw a peavey millenium 4 string bass with passive electronics. Is that ok? Also, I need a small cheap practice amp up to 200$ ... Thanks!
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
What do you know about ibanez and yamaha basses? Are they better than the millenium?
I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had...
Anyone?
Cmon!
holy quad post batman!!

theres an edit button please use it.

anyway i'd go with squier, you can't really go wrong with it unless you pick a dud

also there's a sticky at the top of the page called "THE BASS FORUM FAQ" a lot of people worked hard to put that there and there is a whole section dedicated to your question written by yours truly. check it out
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
How about you go to the:
BASS FAQ

Which is where ALL the stuff you need to know is answered. I think we need to make it more obvious that the FAQ is there, no one uses it.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
The Squier VM basses are great
And try Craigslist =3
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.