Page 1 of 3
What is this stupid sexual activity between closely related persons...
The most frequently reported type of incest is father-daughter incest

There are no excuses of doing this; I believe you must be first crazy than you can do such an idiotic thing
I would ****ing hang every ****ing father that fu cks his daughter.

Free discussion

If this thread does exist I am sorry
People keep asking us where Paul is. That's a really funny question. See, if Paul was still in the band then we wouldn't have a new fucking record. That's why Paul isn't in the band anymore. (by Maynard James Keenan)
Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?

Incest is morally repugnant to most people, let's keep it that way. Incest often isn't consensual on both sides, it has to be noted, especially when it's father-daughter type stuff.
Quote by mikiedaman
i doubt that father-daughter incest is the most reported kind. i'm sure there is a lot more daughter-brother, cousin-cousin incest than father-daughter. i mean come on.

I'l have to agree. What girl would let her father **** her??
incest is a hard thing to judge. You have to compare it to other things that were once judged as sexually immoral or a perversion. Homosexuality was looked at as badly as incest still is today, and look how that came around. It is a bizzarre thought...one day could you get married to your siblings/parents/etc? Will people provide that justification, "Its love" like they do to homosexuality?
Obviously I'm not against gay people, but it's an interesting though. Incest seems disgusting to me but you don't know what things are going to be like in 50 years or more, (or less).
Quote by imdeth

It's often rape.
Lol wincest is best.
If you look into the things we did when we were young thread or whatever its called prepare to be shocked even more
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Incest is the best, put your sister to the test.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
incest is a hard thing to judge. You have to compare it to other things that were once judged as sexually immoral or a perversion. Homosexuality was looked at as badly as incest still is today, and look how that came around. It is a bizzarre thought...one day could you get married to your siblings/parents/etc? Will people provide that justification, "Its love" like they do to homosexuality?
Obviously I'm not against gay people, but it's an interesting though. Incest seems disgusting to me but you don't know what things are going to be like in 50 years or more, (or less).

That's a really interesting thought.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by imdeth

in aus there was just a scandal about a father-daughter relationship. he is an old guy n shes like 30 something.

im to lazy to get a link. its fuked up **** but
yerp im sure ill add something amazing here some day.
it's how britain's upper-class stay stupid and lazy
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by mcb_69
in aus there was just a scandal about a father-daughter relationship. he is an old guy n shes like 30 something.

im to lazy to get a link. its fuked up **** but

I think most people are aware of that and it wasn't "Just" it was like a month or two ago.
we all already know incest is wrong and I doubt anyone here is guilty of it. Really, what is the point of this thread?
Quote by Z_cup_boy

bloody hell, that has to be one of the most intelligent quotes ive read int he pit.

your pretty well right about the homosexuality thing; so indeed the same can occur for incest.

*shudders*
Quote by yawn
There are most certainly not the same thing. They share the same notes, but then again a hamburger and vomit could share the same molecular composition.

Need a laugh?

Quote by GeneralGrim
Lmao. You, sir, just made my year.
was actually just watching malcolm in the middle, where francis has to deliver his moms baby.

the very thought is absolutely replusive, but only because society dictates.

i'm not saying i would partake in it, even if society DIDN'T dictate it, but it's wierd to think that our bed time could be the second day hit and we wake up the second night hit if that's how society declared itself from the start.

just about anyone who'se ever been asked in class would love to get with there cousin, i don't know why, it's easy to sit on a high horse here, i have 3 brothers and no sisters, and no girl cousins at all, atleast none past the age of 3, so i can't really say unless put in that situation.
Quote by mcfreaki
it's how britain's upper-class stay stupid and lazy

I'm in a public school. Like, right now. You implying something?
oh i actually thought its a thread about incests
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by untalented
we all already know incest is wrong and I doubt anyone here is guilty of it. Really, what is the point of this thread?

Discussion?
Quote by Z_cup_boy

See the difference between homosexuality and incest is incest is actually damaging to the species and often causes horrible deformities in the children. This is probably why incest shall stay a social taboo.
Quote by webbtje
I'm in a public school. Like, right now. You implying something?

sorry, i meant to put [/sarcasm] at the end of my post.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by Grundy0
See the difference between homosexuality and incest is incest is actually damaging to the species and often causes horrible deformities in the children.

Only if the act results in procreation.
Quote by Grundy0
See the difference between homosexuality and incest is incest is actually damaging to the species and often causes horrible deformities in the children. This is probably why incest shall stay a social taboo.

i see what you're saying, and i hate to sound like i'm picking sides, and i also don't know much about homosexuality, but i think it spread aids, which, in the words of eddie murphy, "dat **** just kills mutha ****az"

plus homosexuality really doesn't lead anywhere, it hits a brick wall right at pro-creation, which is, as far as we can tell, the sole purpose of our existence.

seeing how incest also produces 'incapable' offspring, you could say that neither should be allowed?

i'm not taking sides, this is just analyzing this issue.
If its good enough for the royal family, its good enough for me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?

Only in Australia, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
I prefer outcest.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Z_cup_boy

I find that comparison far stretched, at best, as you're not taking into account two major factors: 1) the fact that the majority of the time, incest is not consensual, and 2) the fact that incestuous breeding results in disturbing physical deformities.
The logic isn't there, as the scenarios aren't the same. It's much like the anti-homosexual argument in which people say "people will marry their dogs."
Incest is a taboo because of the physical deformities and the rape factor, not only because people find it disgusting.

Quote by sweet_requiem
i see what you're saying, and i hate to sound like i'm picking sides, and i also don't know much about homosexuality, but i think it spread aids, which, in the words of eddie murphy, "dat **** just kills mutha ****az"

plus homosexuality really doesn't lead anywhere, it hits a brick wall right at pro-creation, which is, as far as we can tell, the sole purpose of our existence.

seeing how incest also produces 'incapable' offspring, you could say that neither should be allowed?

Homosexuality isn't the cause of AIDs. Heterosexual couples spread AIDs just as frequently as homosexual couples because of such a misconception.
The logic in terms of offspring doesn't make sense either, as homosexual couples do not produce offspring, where as incestuous couples produce deformed or sick offspring. One harms no one, and rather, works as a form of population control in an already over-populated world, where as the other harms an innocent child.

I'm not arguing against anything, simply saying I don't see the logic behind either statement.
DOWN&OUT
Last edited by Jett Diamond at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by sweet_requiem

As far as you can tell.
Quote by Jett Diamond
I'm not arguing against anything, simply saying I don't see the logic behind either statement.

Welcome to the Pit
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Z_cup_boy
As has already been raised, Inbreeding depression on offspring.
Quote by sweet_requiem

50% of the worlds AIDs sufferers are women. What does that tell you?
OK, seriously, when it comes to consensual sex, who are we to say who you can and can't fuck? If two blood relations want to ****, that's their business. And as such I have no problem with incest. Legalise it.
Quote by Jett Diamond
I find that comparison far stretched, at best, as you're not taking into account two major factors: 1) the fact that the majority of the time, incest is not consensual, and 2) the fact that incestuous breeding results in disturbing physical deformities.
The logic isn't there, as the scenarios aren't the same. It's much like the anti-homosexual argument in which people say "people will marry their dogs."
Incest is a taboo because of the physical deformities and the rape factor, not only because people find it disgusting.

Homosexuality isn't the cause of AIDs. Heterosexual couples spread AIDs just as frequently as homosexual couples because of such a misconception.
The logic in terms of offspring doesn't make sense either, as homosexual couples do not produce offspring, where as incestuous couples produce deformed or sick offspring. One harms no one, and rather, works as a form of population control in an already over-populated world, where as the other harms an innocent child.

What about safe sex being practiced between two consenting individuals who are related?
You cannot place blame mostly on homosexuals for spreading AIDS. They are spreading aids because of irresponsibility, not because they are gay.
Page 1 of 3