I want to delete this account. I want to delete everything, even my email address. I hate this account & I want to cancel it...

But how do I do it??... Can anyone show me how?

Thanks a lot in advance.
We dont delete accounts.
Its harder to keep track of users with more than one account if we do.
Been away, am back
get yourself banned
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Diesk88
Can I change my username at least?

the admins can, but they don't. except in very rare cases where they actually like the user.

That's the reason it tells you to think carefully about your username when you sign up.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
the admins can, but they don't. except in very rare cases where they actually like the user.

That's the reason it tells you to think carefully about your username when you sign up.

Oh alright. I guess I'll just have to get used to this name then. *Sigh*

I actually forgot about the "think carefully" part. As you can see, I joined on January 2007. Like a year & a half ago.

I never realized it, until you just mentioned it. Maybe they didn't have the "think carefully" disclaimer back then? - I dunno.

Anyways... thanks for your help guys, it's good to be back here either way.
Quote by nightraven
enjoy yourself, don't worry about the username, remember - there are worse ones around *cough*bLiNk1824lYf*/cough*

Lmao. Funny, but true, true...

I'm starting to like you already.

Thanks for the assurance guys. Maybe one day in the future I'll be able to make it happen... who knows.
Last edited by Diesk88 at Jun 17, 2008,
Your username isn't as bad as some people that want a name change.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah, the admins can change your username but they rarely do. If you really want to change your name, you either need to work your way up to the top of the UG hierarchy or become good friends with Rankles or some other mod. No username changes for us dregs, I'm afraid. Your user name is fine anyway. Just look at mine.