I just thought it was interesting. I would follow this study more then the other ones.
i like coffee.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
Possible health detractors aside, I would never speak ill of java. There's no way I'd get to work without it.
Your Signature:
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I wouldn't take the results of one study as gospel. Hell, the article even states two negative studies at the end.

Actually out of the last two, one is negative, and the other is positive.
Oh Shit!
Quote by IRONxPANTERA

And dear god, Why would some of these people drink 6 cups a day?

I drink something like 10 cups a day, I am a busy person so I take regular coffee breaks like every 4 hours to give me my kick back
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
I asked a nutritionist how many cups of coffee a day would it take before you started to have negative side effects ; she said around 15.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I've been drinking coffee since I was 6 (no joke, but it was more like 1/4 coffee 3/4 milk back then xD).

If it were deadly, I'd be screwed.
I'm actually quite addicted to coffee. I have at least two cups a day or else my vision blurs and I get headaches and am a total bitch to everyone.

But today.. since I'm off from school, I've had.. 1-2-3-4-5-6....

damn. I need help.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
Quote by rachelulliel
I'm actually quite addicted to coffee. I have at least two cups a day or else my vision blurs and I get headaches and am a total bitch to everyone.

But today.. since I'm off from school, I've had.. 1-2-3-4-5-6....

damn. I need help.

FOUND YOU
and i dont drink coffee =0
Quote by big fury monkey
I drink something like 10 cups a day, I am a busy person so I take regular coffee breaks like every 4 hours to give me my kick back

Amen, Brother! Bring on the wake-up juice!
Quote by thedude051
bubbaearl...Man that is...THE SICKEST NAME EVER!!!

Quote by Stress Cow
bubbaearl... apparently it's the sickest name ever

Are you over 30?
Probably not, but if you are, click HERE.
Quote by GiantRaven
I think coffee tastes vile

This.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
I usually drink coffee in large amounts before Jazz gigs and whatnot- I get a wicked buzz which helps me nail those G's at the end of Better Get It In Your Soul
i was just about to head over to dunkin donuts and get me an iced coffee.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by MyNameIsLame
I've been drinking coffee since I was 6 (no joke, but it was more like 1/4 coffee 3/4 milk back then xD).

If it were deadly, I'd be screwed.

We are alike my friend.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
I wouldn't even care if there is a risk drinking coffee, I get really big head ache if I can't get coffee at least once a day
鋼の錬金術師
I don't like coffee. Tastes gross.

Tea is best.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I'm not addicted especially not since we got a machine built into the wall...............................789 cups since april....................it keeps track of my drinking behavior .
I love coffee, but when I drink too much caffeine it makes my stomach acid overreact which in some round about way agitates the hell out of my anus. Maybe I have anal seepage, I dunno. Either way its lame, and either way I still drink coffee as much as I want. I just take lots of showers.

Yeahs its weird.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I love coffee, but when I drink too much caffeine it makes my stomach acid overreact which in some round about way agitates the hell out of my anus. Maybe I have anal seepage, I dunno. Either way its lame, and either way I still drink coffee as much as I want. I just take lots of showers.

Yeahs its weird.

I **** and piss alot, but thats only when I'm drinking Maxwell.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer

Yeahs its weird.

That happened to me for like a few weeks straight everytime after I drank a pepsi. It was so bad I stopped drinking pepsi so much, but I guess my stomach adjusted to it somehow = hooray no more **** fests
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump