Do you reckon borrowing my mates Epiphone Dot to replace my Tokai Love Rock, and trading the Tokai in for a new amp, Fender Frontman 212R. Then evertually selling the Line 6 on ebay or something? I've played the epiphone Dot before and it's lovely. But do you reckon the fender amp will make it much better?
Tokai Love Rock (Les Paul)
Valeta Acoustic

Line 6 Spider II 75
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Zoom 606

Please Visit My Bands Myspace

www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake
Quote by Greggles
But do you reckon the fender amp will make it much better?

nope
We need some basic info,
Music:
Budget:
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

really don't know how to describe our music, properly rock/indie, hav a look at our myspace, www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake. I use a Ds-1 and an Sd-1. I can get bout £200 for the tokai, is the epiphone better then the tokai for a start?
Tokai Love Rock (Les Paul)
Valeta Acoustic

Line 6 Spider II 75
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
Zoom 606

Please Visit My Bands Myspace

www.myspace.com/thechoiceswemake
this thread is a little confusing but all I can say is don't get the Frontman 212 or any Frontman really. I have one. Wasted money.

So you have roughly $300 in US dollars? For what you play I would look at a used Fender Blues Jr maybe or a Peavey Classic 30 if you can find one. New maybe look at the Blackhearts, Epi Valve Jrs, Fender SuperChamp hybrid.

just throwing stuff out there and givin you a little bumpy
i would suggest a vox ad series amp.

or if you want to go tube, find a used blues junior and a cheap od pedal. (or use urs)
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
this thread is a little confusing but all I can say is don't get the Frontman 212 or any Frontman really. I have one. Wasted money.

So you have roughly $300 in US dollars? For what you play I would look at a used Fender Blues Jr maybe or a Peavey Classic 30 if you can find one. New maybe look at the Blackhearts, Epi Valve Jrs, Fender SuperChamp hybrid.

just throwing stuff out there and givin you a little bumpy

yep. this guy is right. go for a Blackheart or Valve JR. but you'll have to use your OD to push it into the rock zone.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.