Page 1 of 2
I thought it would be cool to have a topic where dreams can be discussed (and yes, I did use the search bar). Since I am taking Psychology this year, I think it would be fun to try and psychoanalyze other's dreams. So to start it off, here's my dream from last night:

So I am going to order a Krank Rev Jr. Halfstack soon, right? Well, I had a dream where I got this big package from Musician's Friend and I was like . I got inside and ripped open the box... to find that my dream had soon become a nightmare, and the box was really a convenient protective cover for a Marshall MG box...

So if anyone has had an interesting dream lately, go ahead and post them here. Nightmares are also included in the concept of dreams, so you can post those as well.
Last edited by NowhereOutThere at Jun 17, 2008,
I love dreaming, but I find when I use marijuana regularly I don't dream, (well I do, but I can not remember a single thing about them when I wake) but whenever I take a month break my dreams come flooding back.
I love dreams! couple a days ago i had dream that me and my dad we're ghostbusters and we where at some dark house wich had scary ghost's anyone wanna tell me what that dream means?
鋼の錬金術師
i barely have any dreams at all, most of them involve sex and pineapples, most of the time its a black void. never had a bad dream
i was in the kitchen of a house i had never seen before
and yet i knew the the rest of family lived there as well...
anywho, big island thing in the middle of the kitchen, lots of glass cupboards, black and white checkered tile floor, and a big sliding glass door on one end, leading outside
so, im down there in the middle of the night getting a glass of water, everyone else is asleep.
This guy whom i have never seen before, walks in through the glass door, with a large knife
without a word, i grab my own knife, and we start having epic battlez around this big island thing. after like, 5 minutes of this, he takes a swing, and slits my throat. yeah. i go down, the dream is from my own POV, so all i can see is a pool of blood, and the floor. i take ym hand away form my throat to see if i was still bleeding, and i wasnt. So i decided not o move, and wait for someone to wake up and get me.
but of course, i get an itch on my neck, i go to scratch it, i hear this weird squirty sound, the pool of blood rapidly gets bigger, and i wake up

scared the piss out of me
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
i sometimes don't sleep well enough to dream (dreams occur during REM sleep, the same part of the sleep cycle that lets you feel restored), but the most recent one i can remember is this.

i'm ****in a fat chick. i mean so big she can't walk for fear her bones will turn to dust. and i liked it.

i woke up and nearly cried at the nastiness and really wanted to gouge my eyes out.
I had a dream my mum cut my hair when I was asleep...no fun
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
I had a dream last night that I was forced to go to a Jonas Brothers concert. It was like in some old high school gym. They asked for volunteers to play with them. Some how I was chosen. They gave me this guitar like Michael Angelo Batio plays and I just sat there and messed around. The dream ended with me grabbing 3 more guitars and just walking out of there. I wish that dream was real
I dreamed that I was sourrounded by blue snakes in my friends back yard, and I had to fight my way out. and Hey There Delilah was playing in the background. What does that mean?
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
I hate my dreams at times, I always fight some random person but no matter how hard I hit them they just stand there soaking it up, nevertheless I always win, but my brain is seriously ****ing with me.

my dreams involve me failing somehow hurray for sleep
Quote by Crazymike100
I dreamed that I was sourrounded by blue snakes in my friends back yard, and I had to fight my way out. and Hey There Delilah was playing in the background. What does that mean?

It depends. Do you like snakes and Hey There Delilah?
I had a dream where I was on a game show and my whole class was there, and when I got an answer right, I got a brownie, but if I got it wrong, they threw fish at me
Quote by NowhereOutThere
It depends. Do you like snakes and Hey There Delilah?

hate snakes, love Hey There, Delilah.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
about a week ago, i had a dream that UG suddenly shut down almost the entire website. They took down the forums and all the articles. It was because they couldnt have them there by law or something and they were transforming the site into an online tutorial of sorts for guitar only. I started to panic but then i woke up and realized that it was a dream
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by severed-metal
I had a dream where I was on a game show and my whole class was there, and when I got an answer right, I got a brownie, but if I got it wrong, they threw fish at me

*Throws fish at you*
I dont dream.....

It sucks, because I used to have nightmares so frequently, that I actually trained myself not to dream because they scared me so bad.

And now I cant dream at all

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by adio1353
anyone wake up to find urself naked at school?

You've barely been here a day and I already dont like you.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

do you ever have those dreams where you're half asleep, but not sleeping deeply yet, and you're walking up or down stairs or something, and then you trip in your dream, and it feels so real that you JERK awake and feel like you actually just tripped?
Quote by katenotreally
do you ever have those dreams where you're half asleep, but not sleeping deeply yet, and you're walking up or down stairs or something, and then you trip in your dream, and it feels so real that you JERK awake and feel like you actually just tripped?

That reminds me of the last real dream I had....before I stopped having them.

I was asleep in my bed (in my dream) and I woke up because I heard a noise in the kitchen. I get up because I thought it might be one of my parents or something making food. Well I get in there and this dude is rummaging through our drawers and ****, and when he turns around and sees me, he twists around and slits my throat with a knife in one fluid motion. I woke up screaming with my hands around my throat. It felt so real it was ****ing scary.........*shudders*

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by katenotreally

YES!!!!!!!!!!

That's happened to me more times then I can count.
The.
Quote by katenotreally

ONLY ALL THE TIME! Glad to know its not just me.

Quote by adio1353

No, I usually have my clothes on when I fall asleep at school.

I used to have this really weird dream like 2 years ago that would scare the crap outa me. I dreamed I was in a huge white room with this gigantic white cube that would roll (to the best of a cube's ability) and try to smash me. Of course I would run away. I dont recall ever being squished by it, but I would wake up like sweating. It was weird. Too much GameCube I guess.
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by katenotreally

Totally.

I remember one time I was on a bus and my friend fell asleep. Then suddenly, his head jerks and his arms move. He wakes up moments later and tells me he dreamed that he fell off his trampoline.
I think most people get those falling dreams.

Well, i cant remember any recent good dreams, iv had exams for the past month though and the stress was affecting me. I often had dreams around 5 or 6am in which I'd woken up too late for an exam.

I also had a dream recently in which we were round a friends house (though it was just a random face id never seen) and he went upstairs. He was up there for ages and then another friend went up to check on him, n there was a scream. Then the ceiling caved in with blood (a huge amount, like the elevator in the shining) and the guys dad came falling through with a knife, and proceeded to chase me. The dream was so gory and graphic, i woke up for the first time since i was probably 7 or 8 feeling genuinely terrified.

Was a pretty cool nightmare looking back at it though =P
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

I had a dream where I was having sex. Sounds good doesn't it. But my penis was upside down, the bottom was the top and vice-versa. I don't get it.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by adio1353

you've been a member for just a few hours and you're already infected by the pit monkey virus
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Quote by valennic
You've barely been here a day and I already dont like you.

who gives a **** who you like?
Quote by adio1353
who gives a **** who you like?

Everyone. You should too...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I had a dream where I was having sex. Sounds good doesn't it. But my penis was upside down, the bottom was the top and vice-versa. I don't get it.

that means your gay
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Everyone. You should too...

lets sing a song about it..... Everybody hurts.. everybody cries.. DONT CARE
Quote by adio1353
lets sing a song about it..... Everybody hurts.. everybody cries.. DONT CARE

Jeeze your a bit angry today. Here's a picture of a kitten to cheer you up.

well...back on topic, i had a dream i was in a bus with a really hot guy, and we danced the tango on stage in an empty theatre and it was really romantic, except i don't like the guy =(
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
ive had a reoccuring dream lately, involving this city that is a morphed version of my own, and certain things occur there that i think hint to my real life...

last night it involved a pit like the one in 300, but bigger, and filled with water, me and my friends went down like... 100 flights of stairs to this window where you can look into the pit of water, and my friend was in there (this friend is a huge pothead) and it was said there were shrooms down there, so this guy who ive never really liked switched places with my friend and then this huge fish came up and started eating him (the fish resembled a magikarp, except fatter and more badass looking)...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by divinecrossfire
ive had a reoccuring dream lately, involving this city that is a morphed version of my own, and certain things occur there that i think hint to my real life...

last night it involved a pit like the one in 300, but bigger, and filled with water, me and my friends went down like... 100 flights of stairs to this window where you can look into the pit of water, and my friend was in there (this friend is a huge pothead) and it was said there were shrooms down there, so this guy who ive never really liked switched places with my friend and then this huge fish came up and started eating him (the fish resembled a magikarp, except fatter and more badass looking)...

uhm...is that good dream? its bizarre, whatever it is
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Jeeze your a bit angry today. Here's a picture of a kitten to cheer you up.

Those eyes on that kitten make it look like a snake... It must be hiding from PMC reinforcements. Good thing the snake had the knowledge to snap the kitten's throat with CQC and then climb in it's body as a disguise.
Has anyone ever had a dream in black and white? Because one time I had a dream like that, and I was back in the 1940s or something. It was like Pleasantland but much much worse... *shudder*
Page 1 of 2