Does anyone know/follow the band Eutopia? Have a peek at www.myspace.com/eutopia77 and check out some of their tunes, I'm personally very impressed with their version of 'Beat It' - really impressive and very close to the original!

I also picked up their single, 'Valentine' a few weeks ago which is great as well, much more mellow than 'Beat It' but a classic ballad in the making!

Let me know what you reckon to the band, I think they have real potential and could breathe some life into the current breed of bands catering for a classic rock audience.
it's interesting indeed, not my taste, but I'm sure some people will love this.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
jun 08er...talking up someone else's myspace...correct puncuation...ADVERTISING...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I suppose that 'technically', drawing attention to a talented band that I'm not in could be classed as advertising, but as 'Phantomnote' clarifies, they are a good band and people on here should be interested in their music and the frontman's guitar ability!
Not my thing. But you should re-post this in whatever their genre is' forum, not in EG
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
I posted it in here focusing on the guitar work of their 'Beat It' cover - the rest of their music is very guitar led as well so I reckon this is a good place for them as well as a classic rock/prog sub forum.