I was thinking about how nice it would be to win the lottery and have millions of dollars today, and of all the stuff i can buy and things i could do.
But then another thought came to mind.. I would have so much money and so little time
to enjoy all the stuff i want because Id own evrything I ever wanted. It would get boring
not having to save up for anything, and i have a feeling that people would only be my friend for money.
So would it really be all that good to have so much money?
What does UG think?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Hell yes.

You don't have to work so you have all the time you need to enjoy your hobbies and pick up more if you like. And you get to have the best stuff to practise those hobbies too.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Hell yes.

You don't have to work so you have all the time you need to enjoy your hobbies and pick up more if you like. And you get to have the best stuff to practise those hobbies too.

Many freindships and relationships have failed because of money.
Celebrities often only have a few close friends....
Think of it that way
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Hell yes.

+a few.

And it's pretty simple to tell who's your friend for the money and who's for real, so that wouldn't be a problem. Although I think too much money would cause me to overindulge.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I never want to be a millionaire seriously. It's not bad to have money as long you work for them legally. If you're a millionaire you will never appreciate anything.
Quote by gibder
I never want to be a millionaire seriously. It's not bad to have money as long you work for them legally. If you're a millionaire you will never appreciate anything.

+3
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Many freindships and relationships have failed because of money.
Celebrities often only have a few close friends....
Think of it that way
Better be careful then.
how many of you do a crap job, scraping by to pay the mortgage on a house thats dropped below the market value, constantly living hand to mouth with no prospect of change?

yes, i'd like to win the lottery.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Damn Right!
damn-right! i completely agree with you. The money can't make you appreciate things less if you had no money to begin with
money does not destroy peoples lives, people destrroy their own lives.
(holy **** was i just being philosophical?!cool)
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

It would be nice to have enough money to be settled, but I don't think I'd ever want to be a multi-million pound earner.

Every now and then one of the Euro Millions draws hits £70,000,000 and I enter, but afterwards I wonder what I'd actually do with it. I'd make sure my family were comfortable and then probably give at least £50,000,000 of it away because there's no need for it. More hassle than it's worth.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I wouldn't keep it. I'd do one huge gesture like buy all the noodles in the world and boil them in a lake. Then invite local children to swim in the noodle lake.
Ive always wanted to fill a swimming pool with M&Ms
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
quit being so paranoid.

^ BEST IDEA EVER haha

I would keep enough so I wouldn't have to work. Pay all bills and buy my self a car and some new guitar gear. Then Donate the rest to a charity.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
Ive always wanted to fill a swimming pool with M&Ms

That would hurt to dive into!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic