anything I might be able to do with that? the classic 30 just doesn't satisfy my needs for gain, and even with a distortion pedal, it cant cut through the mix with most high gain styles when another guitarist is around, not to mention the gain is never thick enough for me, although I can get a nice liquidy lead sound with distortion/delay pedals...

what I've been eyeing for awhile is the randall rg50tc, although if I had to, I think even a crappy SS flexwave could score me more the tone Im looking for, although I'd really like to stay all tube...

I'm assuming at a shop, taking into account my bargaining skill, my cash, and the value of the amp, I can stretch my budget to around $400, although my hours got cut at work, and Im prolly not getting too much money anytime soon, (although Im planning on applying at the guitar shop Im heading out to today).

any ideas or should I wait until I can get like $300-$400 more and aim for the rg50tc?

any other low priced high gain amps that'll work for gigging and practice - I can deal with it being a little loud, but any higher than 50 tube watts is pushing it (although the b-52 stack looked awesome, but $1000 is too much for me, I got expenses to pay for too)

edit: if I have to I can trade in the wah pedal too, and it'll probably push my budget up about $100, so into the $500 range, its a great pedal, but I just don't use a wah very often.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by damnedone
does everyone pick Buger's?

Of course. I use my pinky.
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
Quote by WtrPlyr
Why does everyone just all of a sudden love bugeras? 3 months ago you never heard anyone about it and now it's the perfect high-gain amp

Bugera only came out like 3 months ago.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Go for a Bugera or the Randall RC50TC.

I'd save up for the Randall, because it has a good track record. But, we don't know too much about Bugera's quality control, so i'd wait a bit until they have stood the test of time more.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by WtrPlyr
Why does everyone just all of a sudden love bugeras? 3 months ago you never heard anyone about it and now it's the perfect high-gain amp

the fact of the matter stands that they're affordable and they're what most metal heads are looking for.

the only problem i've heard with them is their build quality.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat