I was wondering about how much it would cost to have a Bigsby vibrola added onto an epiphone es 335...would it be relatively easy to add on, and would it be worth it? I just got an ibanez art300, and was trying to decide what i will plan on getting next, either and epi es335 or some kind of strat, because i want something with some kind of whammy bar on it.
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
bigsbys are great. i wouldnt recommend doing it urself cause it requires drilling if u wana do it right, but they are really cool. its a minor tremelo effect but it can add so much to ur sound.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
I've never seen a Bigsby that can stay in tune. You can use it for a very slight tremolo effect, but you're in trouble if you want Van Halen-style whammy sounds. Just get a guitar that's already fitted w/ a locking tremolo, & save yourself the headache. Just my 2 cents.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
personally i'd take a bigsby over a locking trem.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
I'd imagine that a Bigsby, in conjunction with a graphite nut and some locking tuners, should hold tune just fine.

Go for it. Bigsbys are hot.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay