Page 1 of 2
I attended an Anon protest in Hyde Park, London the other day, which was very negative against Scientology and the London Mayor.
Well someone added me on Facebook, who I've never seen or met in my life. She managed to find me from only one photograph of the protest:

In which you can only see my trousers and red t-shirt and long hair.
She managed to identify me from this one picture and managed to get my full name from it?
Seriously, am I being watched by some anti-Anon federation?
*makes tin-foil hat*
ohai little sig.
You are NUTS. But, I say hire a mercinary to stand outside your door in a menacing manner.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Buck Foris wasn't a protest, it was a piss-up. the protest was before it, at Tottenham Court road and Queen Victoria Street
Rockin' shit
Why the hell would you get involved in something like that?

I swear to god, kids and how easily they get obsessed with anonymity, thinking that what they're doing is somehow cool enough to live up to their own little sci-fi/fiction fantasies they've had of cyberage shadowpowers and invisible enemies...

God. I hate the internet.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by freedoms_stain
You know that you can tag anyones pics on facebook right?

The thing is, she took the picture
ohai little sig.
tom cruise sent her
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by wizards?
what happens if you've been "marked" by them? I don't understand

Google "scientology Fair Game"
Rockin' shit
Quote by Demonikk
The thing is, she took the picture
Yeah and she knows someone who knows you who tagged it, or she knows someone who you know knows and the person you know saw you in the pic of the person they and this chick know, saw you, and tagged it it's not a conspiracy.
You can't tag someone you're not friends with. Someone who's friends with you tagged you in the photo.

Watch out.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
i heard from a friend that aparently the CIA funds facebook

so no surprise with that then

dont use the internet if you dont want to be traced
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Quote by wizards?
but that's not legal.... what the hell?

yeah exactly, that's one of the reasons why people protest it :P
that's just the tip of the iceburg though mate, lots of illegal stuff goes on in Scientology
Rockin' shit
You really think they care about one protestor in a million?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by jimmyhotpants
that's just the tip of the iceburg though mate, lots of illegal stuff goes on in Scientology

god I've always wondered where natural selection went to, why haven't these people been picked off by it?
Quote by break-me-in
You really think they care about one protestor in a million?

they tend to pick on individual people who they think are vulnerable
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
they tend to pick on individual people who they think are vulnerable

Yeah, when handing out self-help leaflets in the street, or when those people try to leave the cult. As far as I know, there haven't been mysterious disappearances and blackmail of protestors.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Dreadnought

I swear to god, kids and how easily they get obsessed with anonymity, thinking that what they're doing is somehow cool enough to live up to their own little sci-fi/fiction fantasies they've had of cyberage shadowpowers and invisible enemies...

+1500
Quote by jimmyhotpants

Allegedly..

Why not launch protests against Buddhism or Christianity?

Some of their ideas are pretty weird if you ask me.. What's all this crusade **** eh?
You were probably tagged in a photo, and they put the cursor over your body and got your name.

It probably isn't them. More likely than not it's somebody else who was there trying to up their friend count.
Quote by Ziggums
Allegedly..

Why not launch protests against Buddhism or Christianity?

Some of their ideas are pretty weird if you ask me.. What's all this crusade **** eh?

Yeah, because the Crusades are still going. And last I heard, Buddha was a rapist.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Dreadnought

no u dont...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, because the Crusades are still going. And last I heard, Buddha was a rapist.

That's not the point. Actually I don't care because I dislike Scientology myself. Just let them do their thing and you do yours kay?
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, when handing out self-help leaflets in the street, or when those people try to leave the cult. As far as I know, there haven't been mysterious disappearances and blackmail of protestors.

Stu Wyatt is a critic of Scientology, he's also disabled. Apparently Scientology had him arrested
A 15 year old boy was arrested at a protest last month for calling Scientology a cult when there was a sea of signs with "CULT" written on them all over the place
Epic Nose Guy!
Rockin' shit
Quote by jimmyhotpants
Stu Wyatt is a critic of Scientology, he's also disabled. Apparently Scientology had him arrested
A 15 year old boy was arrested at a protest last month for calling Scientology a cult when there was a sea of signs with "CULT" written on them all over the place
Epic Nose Guy!

I'm aware they have contacts in the police force. But since he wasn't arrested at the time, I would've thought he's past the danger.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I've heard Stu Wyatt's been released and Epic Nose Guy wasn't charged.
The police used to be fine with it but the arrests and warning mysteriously started after they received donations from the "Church" of Scientology :P
Rockin' shit
ENEMY — SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

Direct from their rule book. You sir are screwed. DESTROYED!
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
The Project Chanology movement is so disorganized and dysfunctional it's an insult to label their gettogethers as a "protest" or movement. Half of the "followers" don't even know what they're doing.
Get off my lawn.
She managed to identify me from this one picture and managed to get my full name from it?
*makes tin-foil hat*

So you think scientoligy are after you because some randomer added you on facebook?

Get off of /b/ every once in a while you idiot....
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Demonikk
I attended an Anon protest in Hyde Park, London the other day, which was very negative against Scientology and the London Mayor.
Well someone added me on Facebook, who I've never seen or met in my life. She managed to find me from only one photograph of the protest:

*makes tin-foil hat*

Actually, this has nothing to do with Scientology.
But Boris is gunna getcha!
Quote by Dreadnought

I love you. although you probably hate me too
why would you protest against boris?
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Quote by jimmyhotpants
I've heard Stu Wyatt's been released
He's been charged for growing weed after the Scis got the police to arrest him on a false charge of assault.
Quote by leaping badger
why would you protest against boris?
Yeah I was wondering that. Boris is awesome!
Page 1 of 2