Ok, i know that for my main amp i want to get a Carvin V3 and an Avatar 2x12 with V30s or Lead 80s not sure which one yet. But right now im not gigging and i dont really need that power and id rather hold on to the money right now until i actually need the 50/100 watt tube head.

Right now i use a Frontman 15 that my dad got me like 6 years ago as a practice and i use a 1966 Fender Super reverb as my main which i will probably be selling and ill be getting like 1500-1600 for it. So since i dont need the power id like to just get a practice amp and get rid of the frontman. I play metal and id like to spend under 200-250. It only needs to have 1 channel and id like a full eq (high mid low). Ill probably use my metal master for the metal tones. I have a toneport and before i was using my frontman as a monitor and id like to be able to do this with the new amp. Obviously i want tubes :P.
search 'fender ultimate chorus' on ebay mate, you won't regret it.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I think the BH would be good but i really dont need the combo. If i bought the BH head and got the Avatar 2x12 would it sound weird? Considering the BH only puts out 5 watts of power and the avatar would probably have v30s or lead 80s which is of higher wattage.
That shouldn't be a problem either - then, you'd have the 2x12 all ready to go once you get your V3.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
That shouldn't be a problem either - then, you'd have the 2x12 all ready to go once you get your V3.

Exactly.

Thanks for the help. Now hopefully the deal with the Super Reverb goes through then i will be getting this.