I was definitely expecting a Jason Becker cover in there... but still cool stuff
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
wings of light: I like the atmosphere, a bit creapy and wierd, but cool. I don't quite understand the guitars sounding like some jazz type thing. Didn't expect that. I don't know if I like that combination, sometimes it sounds very cool and somethimes I think it's a mixture of styles what don't match, what isn't particulairy a bad thing.

perpetual burn: I like that bass guitar in this one. The part when there is only drums, kind of reminds me of "A Walk in the woods" by Martin o donnel, you should check that song out if you don't know it yet! I think this guitar solo kiks ass! Much more fitting in the background methinks.

Overall it got a very origional vibe to it, keep up the great work!
wings of light was pretty cool. i liked the color changes between jazz tone and distortion. some very impressive guitar riffs in there. was it all improvised or did you prepare a solo before hand?

perpetual burn: along with wings of light, both of these sound like they should be in a video game. very ambient and abstract, would fit well. what rig do you use for your sound? it sounds like solid state. line 6 or crate?

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886860
Quote by guitarsmith02
wings of light was pretty cool. i liked the color changes between jazz tone and distortion. some very impressive guitar riffs in there. was it all improvised or did you prepare a solo before hand?

perpetual burn: along with wings of light, both of these sound like they should be in a video game. very ambient and abstract, would fit well. what rig do you use for your sound? it sounds like solid state. line 6 or crate?

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886860

Line6 flextone 2.An older model,but still a very good and versatile amp.