for those who care to read...

ok so a while back i was dating this hot ass chick and then she dumped me. OWNED. but does the pain and suffering stop there? nope.....

a few days ago i started feeling like **** (physically) and then yesterday i went to the doctors and found something out... i have mono (for those of you who dont know... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononucleosis wikipedia is your friend )

then a few minutes ago.. i asked her if she had mono...and she told me that she did and i told her that i now have it... and she freaked out "IM SO SORRY OMG IM SO SORRY"

so basically... by the time i was over with the heart ache i now have months of physical suffering....

Fu<K
UG's HIPPIE
Oh. Pfeiffer's. I thought she gave you some sterilizing STD.

Shit happens.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
If it makes you feel any better, your avatar makes me giggle on occasion.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Teaches you for kissing dirty ho-bags.

+5000

listen to Dr.Phil.
Quote by Gunpowder
If it makes you feel any better, your avatar makes me giggle on occasion.

yesh.. it makesh me feel all warm inside (i would send you an e-hug....but ... i gotz teh monoz)
UG's HIPPIE
go by my life strategy:
bitches ain't worth ****.
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
So she had it and she still had sex with you, neglecting to let you know?
What a bitch.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
pfff its only pfeiffers.... jezus... i thought you had some freaky illness....

Grow a pair!
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

yea mono is gonna suck.. i had it two years ago... and i missed a month and a half of school... it really puts you down and out of energy completely
What's this month talk? I had it solely for the duration of my spring break at college.... I still worked and contributed to society.

I also got it from an ex. But one I didn't care about.

Quote by break-me-in
So she had it and she still had sex with you, neglecting to let you know?
What a bitch.

You know you don't necessarily get it from sex?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Last edited by merfsullivan at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by FourFortyFour
yea mono is gonna suck.. i had it two years ago... and i missed a month and a half of school... it really puts you down and out of energy completely

Who cares, a month and a half off school!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Who cares, a month and a half off school!

Sucks that it's summer now, eh?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
to break me in: you dont have to have sex to get it...and we didnt... it was from kissing

to lexaah: your asshole ness made me laugh really hard

so to the people that have had it...your basically saying im gonna miss my whole damn summer basically?

EDIT: my face is really pail now and my sis left a note for me: STOP BEING SO PAIL... IS ****IN CREEPY

i lol'd
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by merfsullivan

You know you don't necessarily get it from sex?

No, I don't actually know that much about mono.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Better get close to a comfortable bed. When I had mono, I couldn't life a glass of water without struggling. It kills you.
Maybe don't date a ho next time.

no mono for you
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Quote by ~G{}{}BER~
for those who care to read...

ok so a while back i was dating this hot ass chick and then she dumped me. OWNED. but does the pain and suffering stop there? nope.....

a few days ago i started feeling like **** (physically) and then yesterday i went to the doctors and found something out... i have mono (for those of you who dont know... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononucleosis wikipedia is your friend )

then a few minutes ago.. i asked her if she had mono...and she told me that she did and i told her that i now have it... and she freaked out "IM SO SORRY OMG IM SO SORRY"

so basically... by the time i was over with the heart ache i now have months of physical suffering....

Fu<K

I'm gonna tell you a story.

Me and this chick I was with in year 10 started going out... August ish, I believe, were together till December (When school finished for the year) and broke up. At that time we both got Glandular Fever (right before we broke up). So the next 2 months, were ****, right over christmas, ANYWAY!

The next year we started going out in February again, I was over the Mono, she wasn't (however, I wasn't told of this fact) and so I got it again, and then she got over it and then I gave it back to her and we broke up in like April/June (these dates are averaged out, I can't exactly remember) so she got it again just before we broke up and had for it for a few months. This happened once more. No joke... Paybacks a bitch, but it works two ways

EDIT:

For the record it was only a mild case, not the knock you on your ass kind, just the constant niggling pain and intense tiredness, raspy throat. However, I was also suffering from a mild case of insomnia during year 11 and the onslaughts of Depression due to the relationships constant breakdowns. Year 11 - NOT my favourite year of highschool, I almost failed because of her, a photographic memory and I nearly failed... explain that one to me.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Last edited by Auals at Jun 17, 2008,
if you ve got mononucleoblablabla , then she was dating someother guy besides you . that sucks.

i would say "kick him in the nuts", but its a girl . oh whatever
Quote by Woozye
if you ve got mononucleoblablabla , then she was dating someother guy besides you . that sucks.

i would say "kick him in the nuts", but its a girl . oh whatever

or it could have been a guy before?
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)