I was watching the video today

(yeh i know the song is awful and has possibly the worst solo ever, but thats a story for another thread.)

Well i was watching it and i think "Turk" from scrubs is in the video???

Could you back me up???
Yes he is.... Very ****ing sad.
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
oh my god i just watched the video

i didn't think it was possible to **** up such a basic song

it was a brilliant tune
now it's bull****
Rockin' shit
It is him, how cool. I don't really like the version, or I didn't when I first heard it, but it's growing on me
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
The solo would make Eddie Van Halen turn back to drugs and booze

It sucks ass
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
*beep beep*

oh here it is!

*goes to jump on the bandwagon*
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Wow, they butchered that solo.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I actually don't mind their version of the song, apart from the solo obviously, i'm sure they could have done a better job with that
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I can agree that they didn't do the solo justice (hard, but true), but how did they butcher the song apart from that?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
i dont think the solo is horrible (its no eddie van halen) but in the youtube description it says

"© 2008 Universal Island Def Jam
Featuring John Mayer"

PLLLLLEASE tell me john mayer didnt help out fallout boy
I found it unoffensive
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Wow... way to catch that one Sherlock

Quote by TeeRav

PLLLLLEASE tell me john mayer didnt help out fallout boy

Don't worry, I wont...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by merfsullivan
I can agree that they didn't do the solo justice (hard, but true), but how did they butcher the song apart from that?

i think it's fairly obvious

they're Fall Out Boy
Rockin' shit
i liked it........people hate on this band because they are a media pop sensation. I personally am not a fan, but I'm not a hater and they can write a catchy song.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
I like Fall Out Boy, a lot. And Patrick, in my opinion, has one of the best voices in the industry. However, I didn't like their cover of the song the first time I heard it, and that solo sounds horrendous on YouTube. However it DEFINITELY has a Mayer feel to it, just the way he plays when he's on stage, if you've ever seen that.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
i actually quite like it. the video is f'in stupid, but i quite like the song itself.

i'm no solo master so i cant comment on that, and i dont normally like FOB but i dont think theyre that bad.
Quote by Carljenk
**** everyone who died

Quote by whatadrag
necrophiliac
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
i liked it........people hate on this band because they are a media pop sensation. I personally am not a fan, but I'm not a hater and they can write a catchy song.

yeah i liked the song a bit... although I am a fan of FOB, so alot of their stuff I tolerate and listen to

But this is just going to turn in to the same ol retarded "zOmG fAlL oUt SUCK BOY ASS" kinda thread
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I don't know how they butchered it, they're a pop band. Not too many pop artists/bands are out to make some incredible solo. Just make a catchy song.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.