Page 1 of 3
And yes kids i mean the meat you eat and not the meat you beat

http://blog.peta.org/archives/2008/06/top_five_reason.php

something i found amusing, i can't work out if it's a spoof

the article summed up:

1. Meat increases the risk of breast cancer.
2. Real girls don't support animal abuse.
3. The meat industry is destroying the Earth.
4. Meat will make you fat.
5. Eating meat steals food from starving kids.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Once again, PETA fails like a german winterassault.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
pffft. chicks need the iron found in meat.

especially teenagers
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
This makes me feel better about being a female vegetarian =)
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by Kensai
Once again, PETA fails like a german winterassault.

In answer to the thread.

Who cares? meat tastes nice.

and PETA are really annoying, they hate who eats meat - instead of just telling us the 'benefits' of vegetarianism.

and anyway, veggies fart way more then meat eaters. Smelly veggies.

lol
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

I need a chemist a physicist and an engineer.

We'll be building the worlds biggest atomic/biological hybrid warhead.

You know the target.
rofl, peta are so funny, gotta love the hypocrits. Meat = protein and important vitamins that we need. If we stopped eating it what we should resort to veggies? we can't even digest veggies naturally, clue maybe?
Quote by CliffIsAngry
rofl, peta are so funny, gotta love the hypocrits. Meat = protein and important vitamins that we need. If we stopped eating it what we should resort to veggies? we can't even digest veggies naturally, clue maybe?

/facepalm.

Edit:
Quote by freedoms_stain
not to mention the FACT that they kill 2/3rds of the animals they "rescue"

Damn, I sound like a prick now Hypocrites they be!
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Last edited by wtf290 at Jun 17, 2008,
I eat animals because I care about plants! How can you eat innocent living plants. Just because they dont move around place to place doesn't mean there not living!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
Ah, come on, give PETA a break. They have a good message, even if they're a bit crazy about spreading it.
Eating meat is only natural

tss vegetarians...
and now for something completely different..
Quote by Acoustic_
Ah, come on, give PETA a break. They have a good message, even if they're a bit crazy about spreading it.
No they don't.

They deliberately spread lies and misinformation, not to mention the FACT that they kill 2/3rds of the animals they "rescue"

I had to post that.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by freedoms_stain
No they don't.

They deliberately spread lies and misinformation, not to mention the FACT that they kill 2/3rds of the animals they "rescue"

It's like every resucemission is being planned by George Bush and lead by Mr. Magoo
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well, I'm a tree hugger.....But eating meat is part of a food chain, if we all didn't eat meat, it could screw things up. It's like if lions, said f**k it, I'm not gonna eat gazelle anymore, it would screw up the habitat....And also chicken is damn tasty.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Hah, well I don't eat meat. So I guess that makes me a real girl instead of a stupid girl.

Seriously though, that was the dumbest thing I've read all day.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by freedoms_stain
No they don't.

That's what I'm saying. Don't let PETA's over-the-top craziness influence your view of most vegetarians. I swear, we're not all like that.
Quote by ButtholeZombie

Alright PETA, what should we do with animals instead? Let them run free in the wild so they can be... er... eaten by predators?

I see no benefits in vegetarianism for myself, others, or animals. Lets eat some meat!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
And also, PETA maybe a bit f**ked up in the way the spread everything, and they may exaggerate, but it gets the word out about global warming.
But you are right about dogs and cats being killed PETA, they "have to" to have enough room for all that's coming in. Instead of finding good homes for them, or releasing them, I know domesticated cats can survive in the wild.....

▲ ▲

Did anyone see that happening, if we all turn vegetarian then we jsut pissoff the trees faster.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Quote by FLNagle

Alright PETA, what should we do with animals instead? Let them run free in the wild so they can be... er... eaten by predators?

I see no benefits in vegetarianism for myself, others, or animals. Lets eat some meat!
PETAs view of "Total Animal Liberation" actually involves the erradication of domestic species from this planet.

PETA believe that domestic breeds of animals have been enslaved by mankind and that they cannot live without us, therefore it would be better if they were actively killed.

That ain't my idea of liberation.
I have little to contribute. I just want to say that freedoms_stain is correct and I agree with him.
Cause the animals eat the trees and leaves, so if we don't eat 'em, those trees are screwed.

▲ ▲

Fat people, the old people that go to Country Kitchen, douche bags........

▲ ▲

Quote by Acoustic_

No. You realize they kill most of the animals that they "save" right?
Page 1 of 3