Hey, i really want your opinions on these guitars (all of them Les Pauls hence the name of thread)- Epiphone Les Paul custom Silverburst, Epiphone Les paul Standart plain-top, Epiphone Les Paul Ultra Desert burst, Epiphone Les Paul custom alpine white and one guitar that isn't a les paul- Brian May signature Red Special!
please post your opinions couse i am going to buy one of these guitars at the end of the summer!

by the way i am not a lunatic if your asking about the name of the thread- it's the reall name of Les Paul the guy who came up with the idea of the Les Paul guitars (and a whole lot more coole stuff!)
Quote by jimmypopali

by the way i am not a lunatic if your asking about the name of the thread- it's the reall name of Les Paul the guy who came up with the idea of the Les Paul guitars (and a whole lot more coole stuff!)

duh .. we know that
all down to taste really, i prefer the look of standards, probably won't be a lot of sound difference between the epis except maybe the ultra, which again is down to taste
The Brian May is a bit out of place with all that, isn't it?

Still, that damned Red Special is one of the most versatile guitars you're ever likely to find. Dunno if it can hit Les Paul humbucker tones, but it can do most everything else.

I'd also recommend the Hagstrom Swede or Super Swede. Two excellent LP-style guitars.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay