Poll: Do you carry a knife or other weapon with you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you carry a knife or other weapon with you?
No, it's a stupid thing to do.
31 32%
No, I run from danger.
14 14%
No, I fight with my hands.
21 22%
Yes, I feel safe with some form of defence.
5 5%
Yes, but would it would be my last resort.
14 14%
Other weapon.
3 3%
None of the above.
9 9%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
Do you carry a knife and/or any other weapons with you when you're out of the house, regardless of laws against such weapons?

If so why?
If not why?

-

I personally tend to have one concealed in my belt buckle which can be flicked out really fast at any time when threatened, my brother bought me it. In all honesty I guess i just feel safer/secure with it, never had to use though and hopefully never will.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
My mind. It's the greatest weapon of all.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i tend to carry a knife with me, even though i've done it less often now that i nearly forgot about it as i was about to board a plane once
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I carry around my mind...

^^Damn you Gandalf.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
My faith is my shield.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i carry 3 knifes.. i need em for my job :|
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
i dont, because i know if i pulled a knife on somone who tried to attack me, and they pulled a knife, they might actually use it...
PSN: Noverion
i know loads of people that do, i hope theyll jump in and help me out if im in any trouble.
although tbh i dont get in fights and if i do i get out as soon as possible.

and i do get scared by the amount of people that carry around knives and the amount of people getting killed by this sorta thing now. i hate it, i really do.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Actually I carry two,
but I don't flash it around and it doesn't make my penis feel any bigger either. I'm against knife crime but I will use it if it's life or death/safe(nuss) or agony and lots of blood.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
i dont carry any sort of weapons, if i get in a difficult situation having weapons just makes it worse. it is better to try and fight with your hands or run away; if you have a knife you will probably kill the other guy and get done for manslaughter or some variation of homicide.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by Vauxite

I personally tend to have one concealed in my belt buckle which can be flicked out really fast at any time when threatened, my brother bought me it. In all honesty I guess i just feel safer/secure with it, never had to use though and hopefully never will.

gtfo.
Its idiots like you that go around "accidently" killing people.

why does it make you safer? because you get to kill someone if they start verbally abusing you while walking down the street?
Been away, am back
i keep my python down my pants leg.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I have my hands. I know how to use them. Jiu-jitsu ftw!
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
No weapon. I've never been attacked(physically or verbally), or even felt remotely scared coming out of a pub or club at kicking out time, or just wandering around the city center at night because I'm too cheap to pay for a taxi.
From my experience, people who carry knives and similar are more likely to get into fights and such. Don't know why though...
i always carry a pocket knife hidden on my wallet when going out at night, I'd really only use it as my last resort, fortunately i havent used it yet and i hope i never have to, but hey,
I rather carry it and never use it, than needing it and no having it
Quote by darkstar2466

/thread _O_
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

no i dont. but i live in the suburbs and hardly go anywhere that i might need something like that. i think if i lived in a city, or a dangerous area i would.
Quote by Logz
gtfo.
Its idiots like you that go around "accidently" killing people.

why does it make you safer? because you get to kill someone if they start verbally abusing you while walking down the street?

No, if they flick a knife out on me (which around my town isnt so rare) i'd have some chance of fighting back, i have never pulled it on anyone and only will as a last resort. Verbal abuse i just ignore.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Nothing happens here. Ever. Small town, I know everyone, and they know me.

But once a year we have a lame-ass circus 'festival' thing where people from all over state, some outside of the state, come to town. With them come all the little teens who think they're hard, when they're 5'7'' and have no muscle.

Meh, I'd use one as a last resort, but I'm not even remotely a violent person.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
i can take a good beating. i usually drop to the floor, curl in a ball and let them do what they will. i'm kind of pathetic. but i dont mind a good beating from time to time. its kind of fun.
I actually used to carry one around, not for protection, because I got bored during classes and twirled it in my fingers. I mean it was something to do, right? What else was there to do, learn Economics and Chemistry :P Never used it, never got into any fights, my business teacher actually saw it one time and asked to see it.. then he said put it away, I always liked that man. I used it for the tech course I did, stripped wires and Sh*t but nothing hardcore like a stabbing. Never unless it's an absolute last resort.
Last edited by cmonaco at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by Vauxite
No, if they flick a knife out on me (which around my town isnt so rare) i'd have some chance of fighting back, i have never pulled it on anyone and only will as a last resort. Verbal abuse i just ignore.

Then you just do a runner.
If you use yours even in self defence, its more than likely your gonna go down for it.
Been away, am back
Friend has an Uzi... doesn't carry it around though.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
No. Im completely against violence and the carrying of weapons.

If it comes to it, i use my hands. I did once, i came worse off as the kid was stronger. Well initially. He was then arrested and had to be bailed so id guess actually he came worse off as he has the possibility of a court case looming in front of him.
Quote by Vauxite
Do you carry a knife and/or any other weapons with you when you're out of the house, regardless of laws against such weapons?

Nope, I have a drummer for protection.
Page 1 of 2