more than enough for everything you will ever play.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
If you dime it, deafening.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by Horlicks
Depends what amp, what speakers, what guitar. There are so many variables.

Well the exact loudness varies but the simple answer is "loud enough"
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Imagine the loudest you've turned up your ss head without it sounding horrible. The VK should be louder or as loud when it's dimed.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Well the exact loudness varies but the simple answer is "loud enough"

What if yo have 40 db sensitivity speakers?
A 50 watt valve head will be pretty damm loud. I have a 40 watt valve combo, and with the OD channels volume on 5, and the master volume one 1, it is loud enough to be heard throughout the entire house with all the doors shut, etc.
I have a 30 watt amp and when it's on the od channel and the master is at half the neighbors can hear it from in their house.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
generally a typical rule that i was told (rough idea) is that a tube amplifier can put out 2 to 2.5 times as much sound as a solid state amplifier.

But it depends on the class of the amp, speaker etc... like everyone else said. You could gig without the amp being mic'd just fine with 50 watts from a tube
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
so if i get the jvm 50 watt and connect it to 2 cabs would it equal , jvm 100 with 1 cab
Quote by ICANSEEYOU7687
like everyone else said. You could gig without the amp being mic'd just fine with 50 watts from a tube

Umm not really, unless it's a very small venue, volume isn't the only factor in live sound.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm