hey guys. im wondering if you think i should adjust the truss road on my jackson. the low E side is almost staight as an arrow. only a bit of relief. but on the high E string its SUPER straight. almost so straight it looks like it might be bowing a hair ( i mean a hair like .01 mm.) but it doesnt really buzz. it buzzes like any other guitar because metal on metal creates some buzz. but it doesnt come through the amp. i like the action and the guitar plays great. im thinking maybe losening the neck less then a 1/8 of a turn to give it a bit more relief so its not straight as an arrow. what do you guys think?
I drive a big chevy truck

Jackson DKMGT
Epiphone SG
VOX-AD30VT
Peavey BXP bass
Yamaha 12 string acoustic
Behringer BX1800 Bass amp
KORG toneworks pandora's box PX4D
BOSS overdrive/distortion
does your guitar have poles to raise and lower the bridge? if it does try adjusting those a little instead of changing the action. it deosnt affect it as much but it helps eliminate buzz without making as much of a difference in the feel
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Quote by toolfan88
hey guys. im wondering if you think i should adjust the truss road on my jackson. the low E side is almost staight as an arrow. only a bit of relief. but on the high E string its SUPER straight. almost so straight it looks like it might be bowing a hair ( i mean a hair like .01 mm.) but it doesnt really buzz. it buzzes like any other guitar because metal on metal creates some buzz. but it doesnt come through the amp. i like the action and the guitar plays great. im thinking maybe losening the neck less then a 1/8 of a turn to give it a bit more relief so its not straight as an arrow. what do you guys think?

if it ain't broke............
if it buzzes thru the amp or if you dont like the action then adjust, if not, then if it aint broke...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011