does anybody know of a website where i can download a tone of A432 to tune my guitar to?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
A432???? What do you need that for?
If you have a tone-playing tuner you should be able to calibrate the pitch from 440Hz down to 432. If not, you could google "online guitar tuner" and see if you get any results.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
432 is a more natural tuning.it has to do with the divine proportion(phi) and a lot of maths.it was only changed in the earky 20th century by some american crowd and 440 still isnt accepted as the standard everywhere.stratavariouses for example are designed to be tuned to 432
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

What about dat 420 frequency?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I hope someone finds this useful. Eggmond's probably in his grave by now so he won't be enjoying anything anymore.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by Biclops1
ElMaco Yes. It's also unanswered.

Thank you so much for help and speedy reply! I'm not really into the whole 432Hz any more but I'll try to incorporate it into my next album just for you
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

9 years later, the biclops saviour brought all the answers that were needed

fucking hell

just

fucking hell
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Eggmond
Thank you so much for help and speedy reply! I'm not really into the whole 432Hz any more but I'll try to incorporate it into my next album just for you
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
And they all lived happily ever after.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Eggmond

Beautiful
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"