Discuss, Gents.

I honestly think the riders may pull it off this year again. Cates is still here, and as long as Crandell does decent we shouldn't be too hurt.

Let's see how they do against the esks in a couple days.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
should i not say this, but what is CFL?
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Canadian Football league. And no, not football like everywhere else in the world.

Football like rugby with pads on.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Canadien Football League.

It's similair to American football, but with some differences in the rules. I honestly don't know that much about it other than that the field is bigger and there's three downs as opposed to four.
Those are the big differences, theres a million little ones. I watched the super bowl with the New England Patriots, and I was pissed off at the refs because I'm used to cfl rules.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
I can't believe that they're going to try another Ottawa team (not this year, but soon). You'd think they would have learned. I know that isn't directly related to the 2008 season, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Quote by Blackballed
I can't believe that they're going to try another Ottawa team (not this year, but soon). You'd think they would have learned. I know that isn't directly related to the 2008 season, but I just thought I'd throw it out there.

Who knows, maybe Ottawa will be more into it. Do you know which province the team will be based out of?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
Those are the big differences, theres a million little ones. I watched the super bowl with the New England Patriots, and I was pissed off at the refs because I'm used to cfl rules.
The refs favor the Patriots almost always. People used to NFL rules are pissed at the refs during Patriots games.
Quote by Gibson06
Who knows, maybe Ottawa will be more into it. Do you know which province the team will be based out of?

...Seeing as it would be Ottawa's team, I would imagine Ontario...I think you must have read the post wrong .
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Quote by Blackballed
...Seeing as it would be Ottawa's team, I would imagine Ontario...I think you must have read the post wrong .

oh, wow. Sorry.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Let's go BC.
Ugh. I hate the Argos. Now, without Pinball and Allen, the team isn't even tolerable anymore.
Do have any idea how many players left US this year? I don't even want to hear about it man...
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA