going to see iron maiden to night. is the set list good for the tour they are on now. i am asking because last year i went to see them and they play the whole new album and it was that good. i would rather sell my ticket then see that again
Nah, it's the Best Of tour, I went to see them at MSG in NYC the other night and it was great! It's mostly stuff from Powerslave and earlier.
Quote by DownInAHole.
I stuck my dick in a cactus. True story.

Saw them on June 6th in Edmonton, best show I've ever seen. Dickinson was so high energy I think he almost had a stroke.
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
they need moar american dates damnit!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I saw them March 14th, best night of my life, they play all the really good ****. You know, number of the beast, 2 minutes to midnight, hallowed be thy name, the trooper, run to the hills, open with aces high and churchill's speech which was ****ing amazing, you know all those songs. Can't wait to see Judas Priest, Mötorhead, Black Sabbath, and Testament on August 9th!!! WOOT!!!!
Quote by itchy guitar
they need moar american dates damnit!

more like more UK dates.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I saw them last Thursday, didn't play anything from Brave New World, Dance of Death, or A Matter Of Life And Death. Mostly older stuff. And they played Rime Of The Ancient Mariner!!!

It was so awesome, everyone was flying around with lots of energy. Only regret is that they didn't play Flight Of Icarus or 22 Acacia Avenue.
The exact setlist.

01. Intro - Churchill's Speech
02. Aces High
03. 2 Minutes to Midnight
04. Revelations
05. The Trooper
06. Wasted Years
07. The Number of the Beast
08. Run to the Hills
09. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
10. Powerslave
11. Heaven Can Wait
12. Can I Play With Madness?
13. Fear of the Dark
14. Iron Maiden
-----------------------------
15. Moonchild
16. The Clairvoyant
17. Hallowed Be Thy Name
Yeah im off to see them on the 5th of July in twickenham. Should be good
Quote by TheBarom
Yeah im off to see them on the 5th of July in twickenham. Should be good

Same here, it's going to be amazing, I can't wait! Pretty good setlist too, I'm glad to see that Moonchild made it on there!
signature
I'm seeing them on the 29th
can't wait (even though i've seen them last year)
and now for something completely different..