Page 1 of 2
I'm looking for any suggestions you might have as to disrupt the ongoing Scientology protests. I've got a camera and a camcorder, so taking pics of maskless people is one of my priorities. I was trying to think of signs, but I'm not sure if there are any good slogans I can use. Any ideas?
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Hand out samples of prozac?

EDIT: Wait... are these pro- scientology or anti- scientology protests?
Quote by Pagan-Pie
I assume that you are a scientologist. GTFO.

I'm not a Scientologist, you mouthbreather (Acrostic). Way to generalize. And your GTFO is utterly childish.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Call the fire dept. and hose the **** out of them.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Hand out samples of prozac?

EDIT: Wait... are these pro- scientology or anti- scientology protests?

Yeah, that's what I was wondering as well?
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Quote by subliminaldelta
I'm not a Scientologist, you mouthbreather (Acrostic). Way to generalize. And your GTFO is utterly childish.

then why do you want to disrupt a protest against it?
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Why are there anti-scientology protests going on? And is this in England or something, as I've not heard of it in America?
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
Why would you want to do that? Are you part of the cult?

Quote by Acoustic_
Why are there anti-scientology protests going on? And is this in England or something, as I've not heard of it in America?

I believe they do it anywhere that there is a Church of Scientology.
Scientology protesters are just as lame as scientologists. I say dress up like an alien with a megaphone shouting I AM YOUR LEADER. OBEY ME. NO NEED TO PROTEST, I AM REAL.

That way you make fun of both of them
Quote by Jaysifer
then why do you want to disrupt a protest against it?

i think it's a pro-scientologist protest.
or maybe i misread something
Quote by Acoustic_
Yeah, that's what I was wondering as well?

They're against it. They have their roots in 4chan, IIRC. It's pretty gay, really.

TS, you should really chill and not worry about it.
Quote by subliminaldelta

I-i-i-IRONY.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Masonpwiley
Why would you want to do that? Are you part of the cult?

Because they've gone from a way to kill a couple hours into a Anonymous meet-and-greet. The last few have been downright embarrassing.

Im not a Scientologist, just looking for some fun. I joined the protests because it was basically IRL trolling against a very trollable organization. Now, the protests have turned into a gigantic moral crusade spearheaded by "intellectual" 18-year-olds.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by Acoustic_

Not heard of 4chan's protests?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by subliminaldelta

Anything against the chans is good in my book..
Quote by subliminaldelta

Chill out. This is The Pit - people like to have a joke or two.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Chill out. This is The Pit - people like to have a joke or two.

True, but it just bugs me. I'm also in a bit of a bad mood.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by subliminaldelta
Because they've gone from a way to kill a couple hours into a Anonymous meet-and-greet. The last few have been downright embarrassing.

Im not a Scientologist, just looking for some fun. I joined the protests because it was basically IRL trolling against a very trollable organization. Now, the protests have turned into a gigantic moral crusade spearheaded by "intellectual" 18-year-olds.

Surely that should give you more reason to protest. And if you do decide to pull out because you were a poser don't disrupt them.
Quote by subliminaldelta

You definitely need to find something better to do with your spare time. That this is all you can think to do to amuse yourself is utterly pathetic. Get a life, asshole.
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Quote by subliminaldelta

GTFO
Quote by subliminaldelta

Just because you weren't serious about it, doesn't mean they aren't.
Quote by subliminaldelta
True, but it just bugs me. I'm also in a bit of a bad mood.

Suck it up and don't take it out on random people on the internet?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
The protests aren't anything to do with 4chon anymore. Even though they're organised by /b/tards it isn't a /b/tard get together.

Heck, I don't see why lots more people are joining in. After all, scientology is a cult that gets away with murder regularly.
Quote by kaptink
Surely that should give you more reason to protest. And if you do decide to pull out because you were a poser don't disrupt them.

I'm a poser? Ok pal. I was there just for fun from the very beginning. Lots of people I know were. They stopped going and I did too. Most - not all- of the morality crusaders get on my nerves.

I bet it's because I'm a drummer before a guitarist. Does that make everyone feel better? My secret is out.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
Quote by subliminaldelta

Yeah... you should really chill and not worry about it.
Quote by Flying Couch
Yeah... you should really chill and not worry about it.

I dont worry. I'm looking for entertainment.

And I do have a life. I go to The New England Institute of Art for audio and work 2 jobs (UPS and Marshalls).

Some of you guys really need to stop taking this so seriously. Lighten up. This whole thing was never meant to be serious at all.
Basses
Ibanez Gio GSR100 w/ SDs

Amps
Acoustic B200
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by subliminaldelta
I dont worry. I'm looking for entertainment.

And I do have a life. I go to The New England Institute of Art for audio and work 2 jobs (UPS and Marshalls).

Some of you guys really need to stop taking this so seriously. Lighten up. This whole thing was never meant to be serious at all.

Quote by subliminaldelta

Quote by subliminaldelta
I'm a poser? Ok pal. I was there just for fun from the very beginning. Lots of people I know were. They stopped going and I did too. Most - not all- of the morality crusaders get on my nerves.

How are you not getting this?
Quote by subliminaldelta

...so you are protesting against the protest because they went from a pointless, childish joke to an actual protest with a point?

EDIT:

Quote by subliminaldelta

I bet it's because I'm a drummer before a guitarist. Does that make everyone feel better? My secret is out.

So, you basically started protesting against scientology because "lots of people you know" where doing it, and now that it has a point you hate it?

Jesus Christ kid. Grow the **** up.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by tincho729
...so you are protesting against the protest because they went from a pointless, childish joke to an actual protest with a point?

That makes perfect since! I don't know what you are thinking.
..I meant that he is now against a protest he used to be a part of, because he realized it became something with an actual point

...and i'm assuming you meant perfect sense
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by subliminaldelta

And you dare to call anyone childish?
Quote by kaptink

They're the posers, that's the whole reasoning behind why they deserve to be hastled just as much as the scientologists.

TS, **** in a shoebox and hide it somewhere in the middle of the crowd. See how long it takes the anonymous dumbasses to figure it out.

You could get some friends and hold a fake protest for something absolutely ridiculous, like "no more lettuce" (but make it more inflamatory) and incorporate childish, ineffective protest tactics to point out how asenine their whole protest is.
Quote by subliminaldelta

IMO, if you're looking for fun by 'trolling' a bunch of 'intellectual 18 year-olds' who are 'trolling' a 'trollable organisation' then what does that say about you?
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Whats the point.

Scientology deserves to get Protested.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Page 1 of 2