Anyone know any good songs to play tuning a step and a half down? I'm learning a song tuned like this and i dont want to half to tune it down just to play this song.
C#??
i believe that is the realm of Behemoth!

check out the album DEMIGOD

they tune to C# in that.. maybe the apostasy as well.
Guitars-LEFTY
Bernie Rico Jr. Custom Jekyll
Schecter ATX
Schecter Tempest Cust.
Ibanez GIO
Amps
Laney VH100R-Sell/Trade?? pm me
Cube 15
Misc.
THD HOT plate Attentuator and other stuff
all of BTBAMs stuff is in C#, along with some Chevelle, and all of A Perfect Circle.
thats all off the top of my head
Quote by bobjim
all of BTBAMs stuff is in C#, along with some Chevelle, and all of A Perfect Circle.
thats all off the top of my head

+1 i was gonna say A Perfect circle... you could always tab out a c song into c# not that hard. A lot easy to find the songs
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
Quote by NintendoDS
Anyone know any good songs to play tuning a step and a half down? I'm learning a song tuned like this and i dont want to half to tune it down just to play this song.

Personally I don't care if I play a song in C# or E. I like lower tuning better actually...
Check my profile for seeing my avatar a little bit bigger... u won't regret... it is no waste of seconds... ten seconds of your life... 30 heart punches of 1 000 000 000.
That's the spirit!!
Quote by Burning Raths
Personally I don't care if I play a song in C# or E. I like lower tuning better actually...

this

anyway, check out some Dark Tranquillity. They play in C# and occasionally drop-B
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Into the void by Sabbath is in C#
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
Behemoth, Between the Buried and Me, A Perfect Circle, and Russian Circles off the top of my head are bands that tune to C#.
Prequel to the Sequel by BTBAM as mentioned above is a really cool song.
Like a whole Black Sabbath album....I'm pretty sure all of The Great Southern Trendkill by Pantera is in C#/Db
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Provided they don't require the highest octaves of a tuning, you can translate any E standard or drop D song to C#.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
some slayer is in C# (disciple, bloodline, cult, the whole diabolus in musica album, etc.). alot of sabbath is in that tuning, down uses it, behemoth, suffocation, and some machine head is all in that tuning.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL