Ok, I am f*kin fed up with all these styla-gangsta-dancer boys not even paying the slightest bit of respect to rock/metal music.
Just today while me and my friend were listening to Mr. Brownstone three of these dancer dudes from my class come over, smirk and say: "You guys listen to this crap?"
I don't even feel that there is a discussion between what is better, rap or rock, in my eyes it has been scientifically proven that a guy with clothes on that are worth more than the studio he records in who "sings" over a simple beat that any douche could reproduce on a drum set CAN NOT compeat with any bands such as Led Zepplin, GnR, Mötley Crue, Deep Purple, Rolling Stones or Metallica.

They pretty much compared Soulja Boy with Slash's solos and Axl's awesome singing! And for some reason that thought that Soulja Boy was surperior.

I asked them what they listened to. Of course, they only listen to the hip stuff that's in the "HOT 100 ZOMG BILLBOARD" and Justin Timberlake (no disrespect to the man, he has made an astonishing career, even if I do think that boy bands lack in dignity) and stuff.

Do we have an official group that fights against these buttmunches?
Grow up

*reported*
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Ha Ha Ha, you're dumb. You insult hip-hop, which you clearly know nothing about, and then give props to Justin Timberlake?
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Gangsta rap sucks and most mainstream rap is ****.

But not all of it sucks. Go listen to De La Soul, Digable Planets, The Roots, A Tribe Called Quest, Gang Starr, etc. The early 90's had the best hip hop.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Musical equality is where its at, so shut the fuck up
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Remember that being 'open minded' is the successor of 'hating rap' in the trendy outlook category
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by tremeloud
Musical equality is where its at, so shut the fuck up

+a million
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Kensai
Grow up

*reported*

Just FYI, Dready doesn't get reports from The Pit, so that little message will never reach his ears
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Just FYI, Dready doesn't get reports from The Pit, so that little message will never reach his ears

lol now ive gotta check my reports and see what it was

edit: bah it wasn't that good
from daylight...
...into darkness