Sold a few games on ebay, now have some jiffy bags to package them in.

As far as sending a DVD case sized jiffy bag goes, what do i need to do?

Will i need to take it in to the post office and pay parcel prices? Or can i just stick a stamp on it and put it in the mail box?

Thanks UG.
In theory as long as you put enough stamps on it you should be fine to just post them but you'd have to find out how much they're going to cost first and the easiest way to do that is go to the post office.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Go to the post office, find the things for recorded post, fill them in with the recipients address, and your address. Go up and say can I post this recorded and give them the jiffy bag and the recorded post slip and they'll sort it out.

That's what I do anyway, recorded post just gives you some extra security as if it doesn't get delivered it gets returned to you. So you can try posting it again, rather than losing it and getting negative feedback.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable