Page 1 of 2
You know Horror movies so bad you just have to laugh, Like Black Sheep (not the one with chris farley) even though that one was supposed to be funny, i think.

Anyways, do the pitlings have any suggestions? preferably zombie movies.
I find The Exorcist to be quite comedic.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Anything directed by Rob Zombie.

That guy is garbage.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Shaun of the Dead.

Edit: Rob Zombie is a very good director. Don't dis him.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
hot fuzz?

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
leprecon
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Me and my mates can't take The Ring or The Grudge seriously. They're just so hilarious! Especially if you type in "watching the ring" on youtube and click the one with the asian girls. It kept me laughing for about 10 minutes after the video finished!
Feast, check it out sometime if you can. I had a good laugh with that one.
Quote by 666nate666
Land of the dead is comical

2nded

Shaun of the Dead and Black sheep are both horror-parodies, fact
Quote by A-G-guitarist
Me and my mates can't take The Ring or The Grudge seriously. They're just so hilarious! Especially if you type in "watching the ring" on youtube and click the one with the asian girls. It kept me laughing for about 10 minutes after the video finished!

Ahahhaha.

For those of you too lazy to look it up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uxSJUiGZInU
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Dead and Breakfast, Planet Terror, Army of Darkness, Slither, Night of the Creeps, Return of the Living dead, Shaun of the Dead, to name a few...
The original Ammytiville Horror, which i probably did not spell correctly

The new The Shining

and of course: Cabin Fever
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
Quote by Haggard13
Anything directed by Rob Zombie.

That guy is garbage.

I can't laugh at a Rob Zombie movie. Everything is just too ugly.

However, I had no trouble laughing at Leprechaun with Jennifer Aniston.
Quote by G-man05
I can't believe Young Frankenstein hasn't been mentioned yet.

that's not a horror movie
unles si read incorrectly, we're looking for scary movies, that are supposed to be SCARY, but wind up as funny

although, Young Frankenstein is in my top 3 best movies ever
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
necromantix was funny

<.<
>.>
^.^
\/.\/

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by A-G-guitarist

i second that
Dawn of the Dead

Quote by G-man05
I can't believe Young Frankenstein hasn't been mentioned yet.

its not a horror, but i love that movie.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Jun 17, 2008,
Evil Dead films, hilarious, but that's intended actually, ultra gory horror parodies, can't go wrong with that.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by METALLICAFAN77
Idle Hands.

its got Devon Sawa and Seth Green in it. About a kid who's hand gets possesed by the devil. It's pretty funnt, nut as a young child it was the source for most of my nightmares...

When I first saw it, I was the only one awake, and it was dark, and I had to go to the bathroom. I wouldn't get off the couch though because I thought the hand was under it....
last night i watched the movie funny games. it is very wierd and twisted sorta reminded me of a clockwork orange. one of the main char. randomly talked to the "at home viewer."

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
The Happening, so stupid it was funny.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by Quintessence153
I can't laugh at a Rob Zombie movie. Everything is just too ugly.

However, I had no trouble laughing at Leprechaun with Jennifer Aniston.

I laugh at all the leprechaun movies because of the way he rhymes everything and it ends up coming out funny
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by amputecture
Dead and Breakfast, Planet Terror, Army of Darkness, Slither, Night of the Creeps, Return of the Living dead, Shaun of the Dead, to name a few...

Great movie to laugh at....

Anything that plays on the SciFi channel....Pterodactyl is a good one

EDIT: FRAU BLUCHER!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jun 17, 2008,
Children of the Living Dead, it's a direct to video movie that me and my friend stumbled upon. It tries hard to be serious but is so bad that it might just be one of the greatest comedies ever made
Quote by Alternate_rock
You know Horror movies so bad you just have to laugh, Like Black Sheep (not the one with chris farley) even though that one was supposed to be funny, i think.

Anyways, do the pitlings have any suggestions? preferably zombie movies.

Oh God.. my friend had a bunch of people over at his house to watch Black Sheep.
The climax of the movie was the guy getting his dick bitten off by a sheep
Quote by Guns N' r0ses
I think its 18 in california but I'm just wonderin cuz if i get caught then I can be like "well legally im allowed to watch it" and they'll be like "k koo"
I saw a psuedo zombie flick once in which a guy punched a zombie fish in the face because it jumped up at him while he was fishing.

I wish I remembered the name of that movie, it was awesome.
Child's Play (The Chuckie Series)

I find those to be very funny.
██████████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2