Page 1 of 6
Imagine this: You're walking home listening to good old metal music, and some chav walks past you, uttering: ''Mosherrr.'' Well, that I can deal with. But then, almost by my house now, a group of chavs walk down in the direction the other twat chav went, and the chav who called you a Mosher tells them about you, points to you, they charge at you, pin you down on the floor and pull your iPod out, smashing it all over the ground like the dickless fags they are, before stamping hard on your bollocks and running away.

This is basically what happened to me walking home to day. I truly do ****ing hate the youth of today in Britain. And this is coming from a twelve year old for god's sake. At what point does it become fun to harass someone who has done nothing wrong at all, and destroy their possessions?

Honestly, something needs to be done about chavs fast. People are always complaining about it in newspapers and stuff, and these are the people with the power to do something, yet they don't.

Man, Britain sucks.
It's not because you listen to metal.

It's because you're twelve years old.

They don't pick on anyone above that age because they're scared they would fight back.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Yep, they're (nearly) all ****s.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
Uh, police?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']It's not because you listen to metal.

It's because you're twelve years old.

They don't pick on anyone above that age because they're scared they would fight back.

It might actually be both. You're 12 and listen to metal, they see you as an easy target and different than them.

Now if you were 19 and listening to metal, were about 6'2" and weighed 250 pounds (don't know what this is in KG, screw it) they probably wouldn't have even thought about touching you.
Or do the same thing tomorrow, and carry a tazer..that would be fun as hell.

Make sure to get a video of it or no one will believe you.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Grab some friends, some baseball bats....they cant do **** to you if they're in the hospital getting over busten kneecaps.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Come on, what are the police gunna do? They are too busy trying to find easy crimes to reach government targets.
carry a knife, I do

Imagine the look on their when they feel the cold steel thrust into their abdomen...

jokes on them.
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by Wardster
Yep, they're (nearly) all ****s.

+1

but damn, that sucks
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
call the cops. immediately. and tell us what happens.
Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
unlucky man, some people are just pricks. i truly hate chavs too, not for the way they dress or how they speak. its their attitude, its disgusting.

luckily we dont have many where i live, but i live in a village lol. we have a group of about 6-10 11 year olds who ride around on BMXs calling themselves the *village name* Ghetto
Quote by irnbrurules
Come on, what are the police gunna do? They are too busy trying to find easy crimes to reach government targets.

Put down the Orwell.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
and you didnt wuchu kick of fury them because....?
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
as shreddin frets said, just invest in a gun. itll be great. just not a knife, cause that plan will probably backfire.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with your hip young lingo. What's a chav?
Neon Neon Neon Neon Neon Black

UG's #1 anti-active advocate

Gear:
Engl Powerball
Carvin DC727
Schecter C-1+
Line 6 Flextone 3
Line 6 M9
Quote by bluehawk15620
carry a knife, I do

Imagine the look on their when they feel the cold steel thrust into their abdomen...

jokes on them.

Imagine the look on your face, when someone grabs your knife and you feel the cold steel thrust into your abdomen.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I couldn't run, I had no idea they were coming until they grabbed me from behind. It's really my fault for not unplugging my earphones.

It's actually quite laughable how these people were like 15 years old, and had nothing better to do than go around beating up 12 year olds.
Quote by duncang

Put down the Orwell.

You don't believe it's true?

Ring up the cops and tell them someone has broke into your house, then ring them up and tell the police the robber has a gun and the cops will be right round. It's true that the police have targets.
Wow, legs would've been broken if that was me, i know its easy for me to say that but yeah no way would i have let them get anywhere near my iPod feel sorry for you man.

Take comfort in this though, when your a multi millioniare, them seemingly "better off socially" chavs will be in a council flat with a dirty STI ridden girlfriend with 6 kids, who sucks the fat guys dick next door when they go to there ****ty factory job everyday.

It's the way Karma Works man
Quote by Ichimaru
Imagine the look on your face, when someone grabs your knife and you feel the cold steel thrust into your abdomen.

or...

imagine your face when you feel the warm, hard manhood of your prison mates thrust into your butt
my mate had his jaw broken in 2 places by chavs and had to avoid the pits at download. Imagine how he felt
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Phone the PoPos, seriously they have CCTV everywhere, and can probably track down the foo's.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Umm...
At the risk of sounding stupid, what are chavs?

I take it that "chav" is the British equivalent of "wigger"?
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
AW! I'm seriously getting pi*sed off wit chavs now. (its a british thing by the way)

And the police wonder why most teenagers carry knifes.... Self defence

It's hard to sort it out, but the police should do more. I hope you called the police right?

Luckely, I havent had a fight....yet. But once I was walking through the park with two girls, when this massive group of em came our way. The youngest one asked me for a lighter. Shouted it. I was like no sorry mate. When he shoulder barged me. I was about 6 years older than him. But they did that delibrietly. Cause if I fought back, I would get owned by the rest of em.

They travel in packs, on there own they are nothing.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by Ichimaru

Unless they are highly trained, the chance of them being able to get a knife off someone without being stabbed is highly unlikely.

Unless of course you hold the knife with the blade and attempt to stab them with the handle.
Quote by slogankid1
my mate had his jaw broken in 2 places by chavs and had to avoid the pits at download. Imagine how he felt

It's because these dicks don't care about other people. Cops don't care, their frikkin parents don't care who are the ones that spawn this scum and the government doesn't care. This country's f***** my friend.
Quote by E V H 5150
I take it that "chav" is the British equivalent of "wigger"?

Pretty much. Just way more repulsive and horrible in their attitude.

If I were to somehow show you British papers, you'd know what I mean. =/
Thats what you get for being a mosher!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by irnbrurules
You don't believe it's true?

Ring up the cops and tell them someone has broke into your house, then ring them up and tell the police the robber has a gun and the cops will be right round. It's true that the police have targets.

...I think I'm okay with that when there's a motherfucker with a gun in my house!
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo