I have alot of problems with my Michael Schenker Standard V but one that bugs me the most is its very uncomfortable to play. Its uneven weight-wise so when the guitar is just like hanging there the headstock and neck pull down so the body gets pulled up. I was wondering what i can do to stop that from happening? Do i need to move the strap locks or what should i do?
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
The main problem with guitars like that is that they rock, and they look bloody good but they have weight issues

i've got a Thunderbird, i know about it

They're built simply to look good

putting a strap lock on the headstock could work though
Rockin' shit
Quote by cleft11
thats because your neck is very heavy, or your body is very light

its a basswood body and i think the neck is maple... rosewood fretboard... the body is incredibly light
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
Thunderbirds have it all the time. Put a strap lock where the neck joins the body (pretty much), and if needed, one at the upper horn part of the V.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
move your bottom strap button towards the neck as much as possible.

a more extreme thing to do is to put weight on the body. a temp solution is to get meta flatbar and adhesive velcro to stick it to the body. i actually had a guy melt lead into copper pipe, then he drilled out some of the back and put the lead pipe into the body.
what