Seems pointless when they make pedals that do just that.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
You should be able to fit it yourself, its just a little soldering job. I've seen an example on you tube i think and it looked pretty good. I guess you've just to make sure that the new knob matches your others colour wise so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb.
Quote by AlexW1989
You should be able to fit it yourself, its just a little soldering job. I've seen an example on you tube i think and it looked pretty good. I guess you've just to make sure that the new knob matches your others colour wise so it doesnt stick out like a sore thumb.

Well i have Black Knobs on my RG so it should look nice.
The problems im thinking arent so much cosmetic though as I was concerted if it was a waste of money or just completely inferior to pedal design.

When i first saw the picture and didnt read the information i thought we might have a Gison Robot Slayer.
The robot has robotic tuners that tune the guitar for you. This is just a pedal tuner in a smaller form. I say go with a pedal as they are more accurate. Korgs are +/- like .01 cent while that one was +/- 2 cent.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
it's been out for like 6 months... I saw it on the front page of MF a long time ago, It's one of the pages I check every day, to see what's new...
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Quote by Kevin Saale
The robot has robotic tuners that tune the guitar for you. This is just a pedal tuner in a smaller form. I say go with a pedal as they are more accurate. Korgs are +/- like .01 cent while that one was +/- 2 cent.

Yeah when i saw the pickture I thought it was the electronics for the robot guitar in a box.
But then i read the info and was somwhat disapointed.
Nevertheless I just wanted a little opinion before i put it into my RG.
Quote by danyellenik
it's been out for like 6 months... I saw it on the front page of MF a long time ago, It's one of the pages I check every day, to see what's new...

Yeah i know i just didnt get around to really considering it untill now.