Im looking for P-bass mods. (Im good at wiring, so thats no problem) I have new pots and capacitor and pickups and bridge and tuners and new frets. (I like the word and) Im looking for electronic mods I can do to it (Schematics are always good). Thanks.
well you only got one pup with a p bass, so you can't do alot there, maybe stick a j bass pup in the bridge

adding a varitone is always cool
lol@u
bass killswitch? or maybe some kind of treble bleed (although with a bass that might be a little TOO bassy/low sounding)
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Quote by derekwalden_-33
How do you do a treble bleed?

uh....i forget.....SEARCH BAR FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
a varitone is a series of caps that change the tone of the instrument, i think you can buy them, search it, there are schems all over the web, they usually use 6 or so caps and resistors and a rotary switch

a treble bleed is simple, i think you just solder a cap and resistor, google to find the values, between lugs 1 and 2 on a pot, and ground the 3rd
lol@u