chavs or anything like them in France? Or anything else I should beware of? I'm just wondering because I'll be going over there next summer.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
chavs or anything like them in France? Or anything else I should beware of? I'm just wondering because I'll be going over there next summer.

Saw quite a few french Chavs in France about two years ago. Wearing burberry too! No idea if they're still around.
they're french, bring a knife and they'll surrender. actually, they'll surrender anyways.
Quote by bendystraw
they're french, bring a knife and they'll surrender. actually, they'll surrender anyways.

ouch the surrender line is a bit of a bitchy line

funny though
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Ahem.

Only around Dover, otherwise you'll just get general wiggery and delinquance.

/knowing about these things living in Paris.

Quote by big fury monkey

funny though

You know, 60 years later, we can put up with surrender jokes
Quote by big fury monkey

funny though

should i have made a french toast joke?
Quote by bendystraw

That won't work. I'll get mauled by airport security trying to get on the plane. Whatever,I bet if the orchestra stays in large enough groups that shouldn't be a problem. But we get into pretty small groups...****.
Quote by Jackal58
It's France, just have a bar of soap at the ready and they'll surrender. Or just SAY you have a bar of soap and they'll surrender.

/French stereotyping.

Don't go to France. They eat snails and frogs and cigarette butts there. And have a monument which is essentially a giant phallus.

Oops. Accidentally did it again. I'm British, we can't help it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by break-me-in
It's France, just have a bar of soap at the ready and they'll surrender. Or just SAY you have a bar of soap and they'll surrender.

/French stereotyping.

Don't go to France. They eat snails and frogs and cigarette butts there. And have a monument which is essentially a giant phallus.

I'm going,just because it's the last orcheestra trip my girlfriend and I are going on,then she's off to college and I'm quitting orchestra because the teacher is a bitch.
Quote by Jackal58
Why is everyone so scared of chavs??

UK should adopt america's laws. Guns solve everything.
All the French chavs look like this;

Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I'm going,just because it's the last orcheestra trip my girlfriend and I are going on,then she's off to college and I'm quitting orchestra because the teacher is a bitch.

Calm it, I was kidding. Go to France. Holidays are always nice, even in a shitty country like France.
>.>
<.<
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by We'realltoBlame
That won't work. I'll get mauled by airport security trying to get on the plane. Whatever,I bet if the orchestra stays in large enough groups that shouldn't be a problem. But we get into pretty small groups...****.

Quote by break-me-in
And have a monument which is essentially a giant phallus.

I know! How cool is that?
Quote by We'realltoBlame

If they're anything like chavs over here, the majority are harmless and you just need to be able to either run or hold your own in a fight.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by We'realltoBlame

OK, where in France are you going. Exactly.