The guitar work was good.
Your vocals weren't really up to par, you sounded pretty flat throughout the whole thing.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

You did a pretty good job guitar wise. ^somewhat agree with Feather on vocals.

Who is the original artist?
Guitar is good. I think you did the vocals poorly on this song but you have a good voice. You sound bored lol

If you want to check out mine its on my profile
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Nacho Cheese!
You did a pretty good job guitar wise. ^somewhat agree with Feather on vocals.

Who is the original artist?

Original artist is death cab for cutie.

And I agree with the others, guitar playing was decent but vocals could use some work.
Thank you people. I was very aggravated when i made this recording because i was tired and making stupid mistakes (as you probably heard). I may have another go later. domani, domani....
not sure which one samick was talking about.. I tried again to sound not so bored. it is now up there at my profile under take 2.
It sounds a bit better vocal wise, but I suggest working on your vocal range.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

chill a bit on the guitar work. i usually finger strum it to get a softer tone. not bad overall, though
wait a minute, fez. this isn't like the time you bought a hamster, named it virginity, and then lost it, is it? - kelso on that 70s show
Quote by xFeatherx
It sounds a bit better vocal wise, but I suggest working on your vocal range.

haha, i really am not a singer at all, i just wish i could. How do i go about working on that and becoming 'better'?
Quote by scottyg17
haha, i really am not a singer at all, i just wish i could. How do i go about working on that and becoming 'better'?

You could take lessons and they will help you control your voice and have the wider range.
I'm not a singer either, haha.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)