Page 1 of 2
Last weekend on a trip to Quebec City, we stopped over at a McDonalds for a bathroom break because I really had to piss. I went inside, and it was packed (the bathroom, that is). Anyways, when my turn came at the urinal, I couldn't do it because I was surrounded by other people despite the divider between the urinals, and the fact that I REALLY had to piss. I had to hold it in and wait until we got to the hotel two hours later.

Has this happened to anyone else?

PS I can pee fine in the closed cubical's.
You have a small penis and are worried about it.

I KID

Maybe you were surrounded by queers, and some greater being just knew that it wasn't right?
I totally thought you were gonna say "So I was poopin' and the guy in the stall next to me started tapping his feet."
No I've got nothing to hide from people. Unless it's from the large penis police. They're always after me lucky penis.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yea, it sucks, it happens at school too lol....alot of people have it actually, we studied it in psychology
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by Kensai
No I've got nothing to hide from people. Unless it's from the large penis police. They're always after me lucky penis.

Do they rub it for good luck? Is your penis at the end of the rainbow?
that honestly has never happened to me

it has to some of my friends though

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
don't be insecure about your sexuality.

just kidding. feel as insecure as you want.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!!!

This thread just made me feel 1000000 times less like a crazy person.

And no, my penis is not small.

pm for pics.
Quote by bluehawk15620
yea, it sucks, it happens at school too lol....alot of people have it actually, we studied it in psychology

Could you tell me a bit more? Is there a term for it that I could Google?
Quote by Thornography
Last weekend on a trip to Quebec City, we stopped over at a McDonalds for a bathroom break because I really had to piss. I went inside, and it was packed (the bathroom, that is). Anyways, when my turn came at the urinal, I couldn't do it because I was surrounded by other people despite the divider between the urinals, and the fact that I REALLY had to piss. I had to hold it in and wait until we got to the hotel two hours later.

What else did you expect us to assume?
I don't use them because I have an embarrassing penis. And I don't like the idea of men being able to catch a look at my dick. Call me silly 'n all
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
yes it happens to me as well.....cause you know those people are staring at you waiting for their turn
my hovercraft is full of eels
I can't use urnials ever....unless bathroom is empty. I generally like to be alone when doing any kind of business, thats just me.
it happended to me at a festival once, 20 people in a row of one huge urinal. Now, im not ashamed or anything, it didn'thappen, the rest of the day my dick hurted like hell.
Had nothing to do with the pissincident i later found out.
Quote by Stoner0405

some one's anus, perhaps.

THE EFFING MCDONALDS.

Jesus Glomping Christ

anyways, this happens to me as well.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Stoner0405

The line ups for food I guess.
I think it's probably due to feeling comfortable in closed surroundings, possibly due to feeling more at home using a real toilet in a closed space
do you tend to use a fairly small bathroom at home or did you ever used to as a child?
Rockin' shit
I had a similar experience, but it just took a while to get started, i could still pee
That's why I always wait for a stall...if not I dont piss, its just...I feel scared that someone's gonna see my penis, I dont want other dudes looking around and BAM they see my penis, or I look around and I see theirs...I dont want to see that or mine be seen, its a matter of privacy.
Quote by filthandfury
Do they rub it for good luck? Is your penis at the end of the rainbow?

Let's just say there's a bunch of kids riding ferraris right now
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've read somewhere that some people can't pee when there are other people in the same room because when you're peeing you're vunerable and can't really defend yourself.

Makes sence..
I woulda pissed anyways, I don't really care. Most people know better than to look at your dinga ling when your pissing but there are queers, but I don't think it's really a big deal...
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
So I was in a stall and this guy next to me hand sandals on and every time he pushed the crap out you could see his toes curl up and I could hear noises like hhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggg.
Isn't it sort of gratifying to know that you get to pee, while the others still have to wait? It's one of the rare times where it's actually appropriate to pee with conviction.

I do have this issue with ****ting in public toilets. It's just weird knowing that someone else in the washroom can hear the candid splashes of my business.

I also have this issue with chloroforming people at urinals who seem uneasy. Where do you live again?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by jimmyhotpants
I think it's probably due to feeling comfortable in closed surroundings, possibly due to feeling more at home using a real toilet in a closed space
do you tend to use a fairly small bathroom at home or did you ever used to as a child?

Lol, let's not over analyze it now.
Happened to me once at a Roger Waters concert. It was intermission, and there were tons of people heading for the bathrooms. People were piling in, and there was legitimately three rows of people waiting against the bathroom wall facing the 12 or so urinals, waiting for one to open up. With all of those people staring at your back as you piss...I dunno, man. My little gear malfunctioned.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Lets just say the notoriously well endowed person stood next to me, i scurried away before i could start.

I went back 5 minutes later
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by jasp0r
I've read somewhere that some people can't pee when there are other people in the same room because when you're peeing you're vunerable and can't really defend yourself.

Makes sence..

lol...oh boy that would suck, get mugged while your takin a piss at a urinal.
Quote by Thornography

lol i once had to take a piss at a mcdonalds in LA while there was this one dude taking a crap beside me (the separator things in there were gone and I think the dude was constipated cuz he was there for some time). You needed to pay to get into the bathroom, too. Everyone had to hold the door open for the next guy.
Quote by jasp0r

Makes sence..

Actually one of the best defenses in a fight would be to pee on someone. Even if you lost the fight, you still won. They will forever be known as the person who was peed on while fighting.
Quote by Gargantuan
So I was in a stall and this guy next to me had sandals on and every time he pushed the crap out you could see his toes curl up and I could hear noises like hhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggg.

That was probably me...
Member of the Thrash Brotherhood

Quote by valennic

You sir are a genious.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

Winnah right here.
Quote by flyingmarlin
I don't use them because I have an embarrassing penis. And I don't like the idea of men being able to catch a look at my dick. Call me silly 'n all

so theres catagories of peni (plural of penis ) now?
normal
big
small
embarrassing
weird
creepy
terrifying

any others guys?
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Page 1 of 2