Are there any good bands in modern metal/hard rock thats in standard tuning?

I love Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine, but they all play in dropped tunings.

Granted, stuff like ACDC, Metallica, Iron Maiden all play in standard and theyre great. I just want something MODERN but also in STANDARD tuning if I ever wanted to play that song.

So anybody know any good modern hardrock/metal bands that play in standard? (Thank god the next metallica album is gonna be in standard)
No most metal bands today play in Drop D or Drop C. Protest the Hero plays in Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb but thats the closest i can think of
Gear:
Guitars/ Basses:
PRS SE singlecut w/Tremolo
Epiphone Sg
Epiphone Thunderbird

Waiting in the wings:
Squier Strat mod
(soon to start)

Amps:
Line 6 Spider JAM
Peavey Max 115 bass amp
no he's^ wrong. Protest The Hero play in Db Ab Db Gb Bb Eb and so does Between the Buried and Me and i think some of Norma Jean's stuff is to
Quote by Kensai
It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
k dude wtf? if ur too lazy to dune down just stick to metallica tuning to drop d takes 2 seconds and is easy as hell, drop c takes a minite tops just find some track online that has the notes for drop c and tune to it
Quote by epicfail
k dude wtf? if ur too lazy to dune down just stick to metallica tuning to drop d takes 2 seconds and is easy as hell, drop c takes a minite tops just find some track online that has the notes for drop c and tune to it

Intonation + action needs to be (or at least should be) adjusted w/ the new tuning.
Quote by epicfail

my floyd rose likes to disagree with your 2 seconds. :>
Dream Theater.

Enjoy.

I don't care if you don't consider it modern (for whatever fucktwat reasoning).
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Dream Theater.

Enjoy.

I don't care if you don't consider it modern (for whatever fucktwat reasoning).

Thanks for the suggestion. Just sampling through a cup songs on Itunes, I seem interested.

And I guess I chose the wrong words for what I'm looking for. I guess I just mean that guitars in the current timespan are just better recorded.

I'll use Metallica as an example.

Compare Master of Puppets to Some Kind of Monster. Since Some Kind of Monster has been recorded with the latest technology, I just feel like it has more feeling with it being blasted compare to Master of Puppets. (Now dont take it the wrong way. I'm not saying SKOM > MOP you wanna l33ters).
Slaytanic, you have the Riff Lord himself as your avatar yet u didnt suggest Opeth to this poor unenlightened soul, whats up with that?!

They use standard tuning almost exclusively, the few times they dont, they dont play drop-D in the typical chuggy fashion.
Quote by cnaeus
Slaytanic, you have the Riff Lord himself as your avatar yet u didnt suggest Opeth to this poor unenlightened soul, whats up with that?!

They use standard tuning almost exclusively, the few times they dont, they dont play drop-D in the typical chuggy fashion.

How is cnaeus the first to suggest Opeth? Yes sir, Opeth is standard and full of fantastic guitar playing.
Opeth
The majority of Agalloch
Wintersun
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?