Im thinkin bout what pickups to put in my bc rich warlock
i was thinkin bout a blackout and invader cuz invaders have a really cool lead tone and blackouts are pretty great. some suggestions would be nice. i wanna play stuff like kse bfmv trivium korn and lamb of god stuff with it.
u could do blackout/invader, but it takes some creative wireing....generally mixing active and passive fails completely (as in it doesnt work, not it sounds bad)
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
well i know quite a few ppl who make their own guitars from scratch ill see if they know anyway that can be done
basically, u wire seperate volume and tone for each pup, and a TWO WAY switch between them- u cant mix passive and active, so no three way
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
Yeah two seperate circuits for each pup if you wanner mix them, and from what I've heard the invader is a horrible pickup.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
^it is horrible...
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
try the duncan custom. i think mark morton uses them in bridge position. it's a good pickup.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Quote by epicfail
Im thinkin bout what pickups to put in my bc rich warlock
i was thinkin bout a blackout and invader cuz invaders have a really cool lead tone and blackouts are pretty great. some suggestions would be nice. i wanna play stuff like kse bfmv trivium korn and lamb of god stuff with it.

What's your amp?