pretty bad idea telling this to the pit, but hey, quick answers.

the first time was a few days ago, and just now it might've happened again. I'm not sure whether she knows or not. should i be concerned?

i guess this is a serious question, so at least a few serious answers would be appreciated. But then again, it's the pit, so i guess i know what to expect.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
....why not prank back?
Quote by gangsta_rick
HAHA TWO WORDS f*CKING LEGEND

Finally a sig which shows another member praising me.

My work here is done
I prank call people all the time. It's not really a big deal. They probably just got bored and wanted to mess with someone. I wouldn't be too concerned if I was you.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Why are you so worried about some people having fun?
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

if it's a guy and you know where he lives, go to a pay phone and call the cops on him - domestic violence. Then call him if he gets arrested and say "lol only nubs get arrested"
inb4rape

Prank her.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
I remember when my grandmother thought telemarketers were kids prank-calling her.

What did he say to you?
i did that too my ex back when we were together...
she broke up with me

turns out to be a good thing....she turned her next boyfriend gay!

got outta there just in time...
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
Prank her using an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard and make sure to abuse "STOP IT!!!" when she's in the middle of her sentences and "SHUUTT UUPPP!!!" when she is starting to whine at you.
post their number on a public forum where hundreds of people could be utilized as a personal army for you pleasure.

and no i am not.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Prank her using an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard and make sure to abuse "STOP IT!!!" when she's in the middle of her sentences and "SHUUTT UUPPP!!!" when she is starting to whine at you.

Quote by NoLaurelTree000
post their number on a public forum where hundreds of people could be utilized as a personal army for you pleasure.

and no i am not.

this
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
why exactly should you be concerned?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
1: Don't worry about it, it's a prank call. They're having fun.
2: Prank them back.
3: Rape.
just answer the phone and once you know it's a prank, put it on the side but don't hang up. either they hang up or they waste their credit.

either way, they hang up and will eventually get bored.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Falcon... PUNCHHHH!!!
Don't worry, I'm just admiring the shape of your skull
What did they say? I have a feeling what they said might be what worries you.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.