I found a used Classic 30 going for $285.

For sale is a classic tube amp made by Peavey. This amp currently retails for $600. The amp is in excellent condition with no tears or bangs anywhere. It is the old vintage style which looks much better than the current modern looking one. The tubes are new and had only about 5 hours of playing time all together. I will also include extra couple of pre tubes for back up.

Does this sound good?
What are some questions I need to ask the guy before buying it?

I'm not better off paying $600 for a new one am I?

Any help appreciated.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Yeah sounds like a good deal. I bought mine for $600 just because I would get a special of not having to pay for 18months
Great. If it's sold already I swear I'm gonna pull my intestines out my ass.

Don't worry, I'll video tape myself and put it on YouTube.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
^
Go for it dude

I'm in the market for a C30 as well, but I won't swipe it (because I can't afford it )

Just kidding,
Quote by Zeppelin_1223
^
Go for it dude

I'm in the market for a C30 as well, but I won't swipe it (because I can't afford it )

Just kidding,

If you swipe it I'll pull your intestines out through your ass.

...and then put it on YouTube.

This Guy is Stupid.
|
\/
Quote by Checker
If you swipe it I'll pull your intestines out through your ass.

...and then put it on YouTube.

No worries
go for it NOW. day after day i looked for a c30 in the used market but i eventually gave up. when i decided to look again i found one for $275 but i had been craigslist for 2 days so it was already sold by the time i contacted the seller.

fortunately his friend also had one that he sold me for the same price in mint condition. and it was one of the cooler older ones too
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Hmm. you talking about this...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/msg/722291947.html

Sorry i bought that thing already, email him and will meet with the guy tomorrow.

Your to slow bro, even posting it here made me search for it and got it. Thank you.

Gotcha, just a joke
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky